Ravenous

I’d fucking love something like that.

Although I prefer not to mix my curries.

I expected more from you tbh.

Really?

I saw him figure out how to work a three tier steamer a while back and spend all evening perfecting his vegetables and now he’s forgotten the different methods of cooking sausages.

I only use one tier and for spuds. I don’t steam any vegetables in it, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You should buy a box of bran flakes Dunph in the even you dont have porridge other than that you would be as well off just drinking the milk

The best cereal taste wise is rice krispies mixed with those bran sticks. Mmmmmmm

I had a feed of scallops tonight. Just fried for 3 or 4 minutes in a bit of butter. I had some left over bacon and cabbage from last night so I chopped the bacon into small pieces and mixed it and the cabbage into mashed spuds to have with the scallops. Made up a nice sauce then with garlic butter cream and fried onions. Best I’ve attempted in a long time.

Just after a proper dinner there that would put anyone to shame…

Five sausages (oven cooked) with an onion, four roosters spuds, carrots and broccoli. I’m off to the supermarket now before they close to pick up some 9c jam doughnuts.

Went for an O’Briens’ Tripledecker today for the lunch. A guilty pleasure I allow myself every once in a while. It’s a fine feed in fairness to it.

What did those robbing bastards charge you for that? Close to a tenner no doubt?

€5.65. Not too bad considering the weight of the fucking thing. I used to love the old O’Briens branded pepper sachets though and they’ve replaced them with Gem branded pepper now, I was disappointed to note. I’m not sure I’ve ever had a single other sandwich from an O’Briens. They all look a bit dear to be worth it. I’d not even consider a wrap, they’re for overweight women.

Just sitting down to my dinner now - spuds, carrots, broccoli, sausages. Very late for it but i’m only in the door…

A wrap is a noble concoction thrawneen. Ideal for the on the go gent who doesnt have time to pull the dough out of his baguette.

Made some jam from some of the hundreds of ripe plums falling from my tree. And superb it is too. Might give plum ice cream a go tomorrow. Plum jam, plum smoothies, roasted plums, it’s plums all the way here at the moment.

How could you have a plum tree, you live in Dublin…

I hope you land a plum job after all this. [quote=“sid waddell, post: 292012”]
Made some jam from some of the hundreds of ripe plums falling from my tree. And superb it is too. Might give plum ice cream a go tomorrow. Plum jam, plum smoothies, roasted plums, it’s plums all the way here at the moment.
[/quote]

You’re really varying you dinner choices

:rolleyes:

I have a veritable urban orchard Dunph. And it’s not just plums and apples but blueberries, blackberries, lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot, carrots, mint. Next year I may well be hitting the farmer’s markets with my produce.

Maybe I’ll become a plumber, as long as my accent doesn’t go all plummy.