Ravenous

I eat the same dinner at least two days in a row before moving on to someting else, then repeating the process. Of course i am also liable to eat takeaways in between…

Would you use a plum bob in that line of work?[quote=“sid waddell, post: 292017”]

Maybe I’ll become a plumber, as long as my accent doesn’t go all plummy.
[/quote]

You’re plumbing the depths now Fagan.

A peasent wearing a suit it would appear…Staggering expose from a Mod…But then it’s The Dunph.;…

Just after eating a packet of cookies and a timeout bar. I could stay up all night eating tonight, i’m in that sort of mood…

Lunchtime, nice one. I’d eat the lamb of god right now.

Get yourself a nice bowl of chowder…

:wacko:

fair play sid

I made that plum ice cream and I’m glad I did. I still have loads of plums to use and I’ll have to use them quickly. More jam and ice cream to be made I think.

Took a trip into O’Connors on Thomas Street at lunchtime. Was tempted to go for the mixed grill but got the chowder and club sandwich instead. Stuffed after it.

Never a fan of the place.

The office I worked in a few years back was close by so used to often frequent the place. Always found it good. It was a good while since I was In there and was pleased to see it still going strong and very busy.

O’Connors is a fine cafe. Does a noble breakfast

I found it expensive for what you get, and there are better value tastier eateries in the city.

Whats the kebab place on William st like? Looks a shithole.
Also I see the Cellar has a thatched canopy outside it’s door now. I presume it hasn’t improved the grub downstairs?

I’ve never gone into that Cellar spot, it doesn’t look appealing from the outside.

I haven’t eaten in the Kebab place so can’t comment.

The Cellar changed too Samoan Joe’s recently enough, when it was O’Grady’s it was very good but gone to shit now

There seems to be a lot of foreigner run shops and eateries popping up around the place. Worrying enough as they all look crap. The former Lobster Pot is now for sale. PJ’s Place is now selling pizzas or something.

Cooked a feed of boiled silverside, York cabbage and Kerr pinks tonight. Sometimes simple food is the best.