Ravenous

Had my first Milky Bar in about 10 years today. A great experience.

:rolleyes:

O’Connors is a noble joint.

Fantastic stuff. :clap:

I’ve gone stone mad for getting chicken and sweet corn soup lately from the Chinese. I’ll go in there most evenings and get it, real chicken in it, sweetcorn too. It’s a good way to keep up the nutrition, you are getting most of your five a day off it…

I stupidly decided I wanted to have beef and guinness stew when I got home, I wasn’t hungry at the time and thought I could stick out the 2 hours cooking time, I was wrong. I’m fuckin ravenous now, but the beef needs another 30 minutes.

Delighted for you, you painful cunt

What is the general consensus on Coco Pops here on the forum

An abomination.

I’m here eating a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes, a very underrated cereal.

:frowning:

Fucking lovely cereal. I regularly get given out to for eating them out of the niece’s variety packs when I’m down in my parent’s house. Doesn’t stop me though as they’re so fucking nice. They’ve a bad “snaps” version out now though. Not nearly as nice as the regular style.

Are the Snap versions like Neaquik only more of a disc shape as opposed to balls

Anybody regularly get Supervalu own brand dry-roasted peanuts?

Too many peanuts will make you fat as well as short.

No but i did have a packet of peanuts the other night at the pub for the first time in ages and they went down a treat, will be getting them again. i believe they were KP dry roasted peanuts…

Everything in moderation.
They are a good post training snack.

No good. I need to talk to someone familiar with Supervalu own brand ones.

I have eaten them before but it’s been a while. What do you want to know?

I think they have changed supplier or recipe in recent weeks and are not half as nice.
I was always a regular purchaser but they hadn’t been in stock for weeks in the local shop. I noticed they were back on the shelf this evening so got myself a bag but the results were very disappointing. A total different flavour off them, I’m hoping it was just a dodgy pack.

Is the texture different or just the flavour?

It’s both. The nuts aren’t as crispy and the flavouring of the powder totally different.