Ravenous

Had a couple of nice pork chops for the dinner with spuds, carrots and cauliflower.
I must say I have to agree with the dunph on coco pops fat children and teenage girls would only eat em

I had a vietnamese style chicken fried rice which is threatening to overtake porridge as my signature dish.

What makes it Vietnamese style? What’s the recipe?

Crunchy Nut Clusters are the breakfast cereal of the future

Magnificent way to start the day

If they’re anything like crunchy nut cornflakes then i’m half sold.

I just made a banger of a hot sauce to have with some chicken wings.

Nandos piri piri, butter and white wine vinegar :wub:

Half a loaf of soda bread with ham , tuna and cheese washed down with erdinger

Imma cook me some rabbit fillets for the dinner.
I had considered purchasing a complete, skinned rabbit in the supermarket but I said I’d go for the fillets and see if I like the taste before going back for the whole shebang.

Lazy this evening so settled for a Cully & Sully ready made meal. Chicken Korma… Top notch feed in 6 minutes. Too easy.

Garlic ciabatta bread. :clap: :clap:

Id like a bit of mozzarella on top

True, it would made it extra tasty. I’m ravenous tonight. I’ve eaten two packets of cheese and onion taytos since, and am now eating a box of cadburys ‘fingers’.

Mighty Munch, I fucking love Mighty Munch!!

Tonight’s wonderful dinner consisted of a tuna, cucumber and red onion sandwich on brown bread followed by a bowl of Frosties. Delicious. :clap:

Jesus I cooked an awful lot of broccoli this evening.

How do you cook too much broccoli? It’s not as if it expands in water. :lol:

He never said he cooked too much.

Fit to bust here now…

I just put on the amount I remember the mother used to cook years ago, forgetting that she was cooking for a half a dozen ruddy faced-culchies and I was cooking for one.

Bag of starmix and a bag of Tangtastics.