Ravenous

It’s awful late to be eating dinner but i’ve been out all day making money and don’t have a choice. I’m having a chicken breast, rice and balti sauce. I’ve gone stone mad for this balti sauce and will have it now at least twice a week. For those of you not familiar with it, it’s an Indian cuisine. My life has changed since discovering it a few weeks ago…

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Are you on a bit od a diet dunph

I have a snack box and 2 quarter ponders in some chipper or other in the midland.

Two quarter pounds? A meal fit for a king. :clap:

Are you selling cattle in the midlands?

:rolleyes:

Rookie mistake

What are you talking about

What would a country gentleman be doing travelling through the midlands this week?

I suppose he might have been at the ploughing championships too. Not unusual though for a cattle dealer to be in the midlands selling stock.

I won’t take offence at being referred to as a cattle dealer this time although I have been at cattle marts in devlin, granard, kells Kilkenny etc but we are spoiled for cattle marts around here between gort, kilfenora, ennis, ennistymon, sixmilbridge kilmallock etc etc . The runt is correct I was at the ploughing.

Nice feed of bacon and cabbage there about 7 o clock followed by a bowl of ice cream

4 Grilled Rashers
A Baked :Potato
& Baked Beans

A smashing feed :clap:

How would one go about cooking salmon in the oven? How long would it take in a standard oven turned to say 210 degrees…

210 is too high, turn it down to around 190, then give it around 15-20 minutes. You’ll know its cooked when its flakey. If you wrap it in tinfoil in a parcel it’ll stop it from drying out.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, good one. And start a fire…

Huh? You’re not putting it in a microwave.

Surely 15-20mins is not sufficient. I like to take cooking times and double them, so i do not get food poisoned. I’ll be giving this fella in the region of 40mins on 220 degrees to be safe…

Do sure, it’ll turn out lovely.
http://files.coloribus.com/files/adsarchive/part_305/3050155/file/getmore-securities-burnt-fish-small-74846.jpg

I am fit to bust. I’m just after eating the biggest beef roll i have ever seen. It had beef stacked upon more beef and it was all spilling out over the sides and over the top. There were onions, mushrooms and horseradish sauce in it too. Luckily i had a plate underneath to catch all the spillover and i hoovered that up at the finish. The roll cracked in half and everything under the weight of the contents. Had room for two cadburys mini rolls and a timeout afterwards…

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jaysus that’s some aten there Dunph.

Bowel of soup (Carrott). Panini filled with Chicken, peppers, red onion, mozzerella, mayo and sweet chilli sauce - toasted. A couple of custard creams with the tae.

you did yeah :rolleyes:

Why would i make up something like that? It was nothing really. I’ve ate more and will eat more today…