Ravenous

yeah, good one

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Your a class act dunph I had a lamb korma this evening

Is lamb korma an Indian dish as it sounds, turcutter? I’ve never had it but i like lamb and i love indian dishes so it gets a thumbs up from me…

No Dunph it’s a dish native to parts of east clare they would have it nealy every day in places like bodyke and broadford with rice for the wet hole that is newmarket

Despite being a big fan of indian food I don’t really like Korma.
It’s generally very mild and coconuty.

Had a feed of chicken fried rice this evening and will be having the same for the next two days. If any maestros like the runt have advice on flavouring rice I’d love to hear it.

Filling your bowel with soup is bad enough but sticking a carrot up there after it is fucking sick. Deviant.

Fussy eaters annoy me I must say. They are mainly women though - and Rocko.

+1

:clap:

Euuugghhhh!! What’s in that - chicken? I don’t eat chicken.

:clap:

I went out on a few dates with a girl before, first couple were to the cinema, but the 3rd was for dinner. She ordered something very plain and I queried it, she responded to my horror that she “didn’t like sauce”.

I have been in the company of ladies at lunch and, despite a vast range of meat and fish being available, will order chicken goujons off the kids menu with a few scopes of potato off the carvery. I’d say the staff hate that.

I blame the parents. Too much allowance of refusal to eat certain foods when they were younger.

If you can get your hands on that Japanese style seaweed (have only come across it in cork) it is fantastic fried with rice.

dillisk would work just as well

Your style of dating is also at fault here… You can’t gauge what a person is like from sitting silently at the cinema and thus built up a false rapport here. I go straight to dinner where conversion and her eating habits are all judged at the end.

Like farmer, I hate fussy boring eaters.

That was my plan. If I’d had to converse with her she would have found out much earlier I was a boring computer nerd who’s life revolves around laptops and gigabytes.

Of course. With Some garlic, onion and some simple tinned mackeral thrown into the mix.

Sounds very interesting.

That sounds good. In general though what’s the best way spice up rice a little. I normally fry it up with a little bit of oil, scallions, peppers, chilis, mushrooms, and mango occasionally which is class if you get it right. I’d normally coat the chicken in garlic salt or chilli powder, or soak it in lemon juice if I’m doing the mango thing as it gives it a good tangy flavour. It’s a good feed altogether but the rice lets it down sometimes as it’s a tad bland. I use chicken stock alright but it doesn’t make a huge difference.