Ravenous

use oven chips instead of rice

Add some mustard for an even more remarkable dish.

There was Roast beef for the dinner Today so not to have it going waste I’m just after a roast beef and horseradish sauce sandwich, pint of milk 4 chocolate digestives and a bag of salt and vinegar hunky dory’s

I will thump the fucking head off you if you ever suggest I’m a fussy eater again you prick. I’m a moderate-to-adventurous eater.

if you have not tried half the food you dont like` in about ten years then you are a fussy eater

Lads who would win a fight between rocko and farmer

Rocko, easily.

I can’t think of any type of food I haven’t tried in the last 12 months. It’s a scurrilous allegation from Farmer.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dunph I’d be very interested in your views on a fight between farmer and rocko infact if you would give odds on such an event it would be very helpful

Yeah, the Turks are well known to be stab happy.

I am roasting a bit of pale ham, I wanted a loin of smoked back bacon but Dunnes’ didn’t have any. Veg tonight will be weak, baked beans and some mushrooms. I have no carbs of any account, even in the shape of bread. No potatoes either.

Baked beans are carbs surely.

Just after some home cooked ham which I glazed with honey and mustard prior to baking. Made an opn sandwich of it with some jalapeño relish for one and Dijon mustard for the other. Fucking lovely

T-bone steak, fried onions, cabbage, carrot and parsnip, spuds and gravy earlier on and then had a big slice of rhubarb tart with tea after. :slight_smile:

Just had a basket of TriBeCa of Ranelagh’s Chicken Wings.

Fucking sublime

Rocko doesn’t eat any food from a pig. Or lamb. Or fish.

I had the ‘back by popular demand’ Eddie Rocketts club sandwich earlier. A noble feed.

If any of you idiots had ever met Rocko and Farmer you’d realise that 1. They’d never fight each other. 2. It’d be the unstoppable force versus the immovable object. And 3. Rocko looks like alarmingly like Fred West and there’s no way anyone would fight him for fear of what he might do.

Really???
That’s obscene behaviour, no wonder he’s married to a crusty

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/285x214/69270_1.jpg

I asked Rocko to shave his locks but he won’t.