Ravenous

I’m trying to decide what to eat. I might well go out and get a pizza when i manage to rouse myself. I would welcome any suggestions, it must be a takeaway of some nature…

I’m just after a red Thai chicken curry with boiled rice. Made from scratch by Mrs Rocko and it was very tasty. Had a slice of a homemade sponge cake afterwards with a mug of tea and I’m off out for dinner shortly with Larryduff, Croppy, Omnikron’s Nut and a couple of others.

Actually i wouldn’t mind some kind of prawn dish…

I’m back in Limerick for the match in Thomond Park tonight and trying to decide what to eat beforehand. Chinese, pizza, fish and chips or kebab?

What match?

Munster and Ospreys.

Now, any suggestions? I’m siding with a Chinese at the minute and a crispy garlic chicken dish has been recommended.

Jesus. :rolleyes:

Are you still bitter I never took you up on that invite where you and Tournafulla Man had use of a corporate box at Thomond Park for a match there a while back?

I’ll go with a chinese i’d say.

The chinese will leave you feeling hungry again an hour later, go for a kebab.

We had use of a corporate box for free at Thomond Park, that is correct but i turned it down.

I had a noble king prawn curry a few minutes ago from the chinese. It was noble…

I have a fine pot of bolognese on cooking at the moment which I will be devouring once the match is over

Is it to be combined with spaghetti ie a spaghetti bolognese?

I will have some form of pasta with it alright but it may not be spagetti

What carbohydrate did you have with it?

Fair enough. I absolutely detest spaghetti bolognese.

Fried rice.

I’ve gone and ordered the Chinese and will probably get a kebab later with a few pints.
Crispy chili and garlic chicken with a portion of noodles.

I’d be more in favour of 2REs side of noodles rather than fried rice, unless I knew the rice was going to be done properly and not sitting there for 2 days before they dished it up.

Can you confirm the rice was of an acceptable quality?

Yes it was very acceptable. Sure how could it have been sitting there for two days, this place is busy…

I’m ravenous as I haven’t eaten since 8pm yesterday. I’m going to get a Chinese in a while - something straightforward like a chicken curry with fried rice. Maybe a side of chips too.