Ravenous

Super post :clap:

That’s the key, I’d be slow to get a Chinese from a takeaway based in a small village, any time I ordered from one of them the stuff was ready in about 5 minutes and there wouldn’t be another sinner in the joint, always made me wonder…

Forgot to add, in this place you can see them cook it up as well, as in they are all cooking away behind the counter. Point taken though, i hadn’t really thought about that…

I didn’t eat since the Weetabix at breakfast and have just utilised just-eat.ie. House special curry with fried rice and spring rolls from Royal Garden in Ranelagh. It was excellent as always. I followed that with a Galaxy bar washed down with a cup of strong tea.
The food was mostly eaten while watching the sports news on RTE so I could enjoy the sight of the rugger lads getting stuffed while I was stuffing myself.

Noodles are the only job with a chinese, rice is for peasants. Im nice and full now, although I slugged a can of coke so it might be a false full feeling. I’ll know when I burp.

Just after a large new yorker pizza from dominos with the double decadence base which i had never tried before. The base was nice but very messy, i’d go back to the tried and trusted plain base next time…

What was in said base?

Had a nice lump of sirloin earlier but it was wasted on me in my current state

I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but i would describe it as a cheesy sort of garlic sauce between two thin layers of base.

Had a cracking post club Pizza in Mizzonis Eyre Square last night.

Had a not so cracking Sweet and Sour from the local chinese a while ago, but I knew it was going to be shit when I ordered it so my expectations were low,

There is a chinese in Askeaton? Must be some dump, no wonder MAD is not gone the places…

I was up in your neck of the woods today Dunph. All it’s good for is wind turbines.

Did you bump into our mutual acquanitance up there…

No sign of him. I must say the job ye have done on the pitch up there is top class. nice training area behind the goals too.
Just a pity it’s in the arse end of nowhere.

There is something wrong with me today, I’d porridge and 4 slices of toast in morning, a fry at lunch time a beef casserole and half a saucepan of spuds followed by apple crumble with custard for the dinner and I after a triple decker ham salad sandwich and a bowl of reheated crumble there now.
I’d 4 digestives, an orange and pear in the middle of the day as well it must have something to do with the rain

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nothing wrong with you at all, that’s good eating.

I don’t like eating between my meals and seldom have a late night snack the winter is here

I’d say you have a tapeworm turfcutter. [quote=“turfcutter, post: 292171”]
There is something wrong with me today, I’d porridge and 4 slices of toast in morning, a fry at lunch time a beef casserole and half a saucepan of spuds followed by apple crumble with custard for the dinner and I after a triple decker ham salad sandwich and a bowl of reheated crumble there now.
I’d 4 digestives, an orange and pear in the middle of the day as well it must have something to do with the rain
[/quote]

Turfscutter

And ye still aren’t worth a shite

There is a lot to like about sunflower and pumpkin batch loaf. Just after having some as toast destroyed with butter and with scrambed eggs, it really hit all the right spots…