Ravenous

I cooked an absolute cracker of a Beef red curry earlier.
It was seriously tasty and the whole thing was prepped and cooked in 20 minutes.

You’re mad for currys and spicey grub, do you still go to the market in limerick for your supplies? I could only do a curry if it was from a jar but I saw a bit of masterchef australia earlier and she made curry paste from scratch so I am wiser now.

I haven’t got spices from the market in a while.
This was red curry paste, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil & coconut milk.

These sauces from jars can be really nice, especially the Indian variety. Has anyone had Nan bread? Pretty decent stuff too with your Indian…

The only thing that lets me down is when i try to prepare these exquisite dishes myself i use frozen birds eye southern fried chicken. I should start frying up chicken breasts…

Naan bread is the job with a korma. I have yet to try any other type of indian though.

Packet of Waffles and a Carona. Ah lovely

Had a baked spud and some beans at 5 p.m and just after a bowl of Coco Pops there now

Have a chicken balti. It’ll totally change your life, like it has mine.

Just after polishing off a massive bag of mixed jellies, and white chocolate mice. Not feeling too hot after it if truth be known as it was really loaded up with them…

As of next week i’ll be sampling all these delicacies. The nearest Inidan to me is the guy washing dishes in the hotel over the road.

I has a savage piece of sirloin tonight with champ and stir fried carrots and peppers with a chilli sauce mixed into them.

The humble spud and baked beans is a great dish.,

Have a big bag of pic n mix from Mr Simms here as well. Savage.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 292181”]

The only thing that lets me down is when i try to prepare these exquisite dishes myself i use frozen birds eye southern fried chicken. I should start frying up chicken breasts…[/quote]

You have to be fucking kidding.

Had some scrambled eggs with tomato spicy sausage and onion cooked through it earlier, with a tin of baked beans on the side. Lovely stuff. There is farts seeping out of me now though I’m even sickening myself

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ireland:

had bacon and cabbage about 7 myself

Bacon and Cabbage has to be one of the worst things this country has ever produced.

No meat should be boiled for fuck sake

I wish i was. The place i get them in sells them cheap, i get a box with four in it for €1. Now that’s value. I usually load up on them and fill the freezer. Though i really should be trying something else.

Has anyone tried baxters cullen skink soup in a tin? It is far and away the best soup i have had from a tin or packet…

ape

Go eat some more boiled meat you simpleton. Heaven forbid you might develop taste buds at some stage, shovelling that swill down your throat

You’re culinary skills are gone to the wall by the sounds of it. How do you expect to play 90 minutes of french football on a diet of southern fried chicken and tinned soup?!

go away and have a cupa soup or something

double post