Ravenous

Rustle up? Going around calling lads tards, ffs.

Bacon and cabbage forever.

Why do some shops charge for rolls by weight?
It makes no sense.

Ah here, this bacon and cabbage thing is fucking wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siscp-uvgrs

[quote=“TwoRunnyEggs, post: 292208”]
cook the cabbage in the water from the bacon.

[/quote]disgusting, you probably throw spuds in aswell

What kind of corrupt mind have you? I don’t live in a house with a straw roof and an open fire for cooking.

3 ham & cheese sandwiches, a cup of tea, two bags of Walkers and then a can of bud for dinner. Its like an old college day today.

You’re trailor is going to stink tonight mate.

Anyone ever keep a packet of babybells cheese in the fridge? They’re fierce handy to munch away on at night…

JUst after a feed of Beef casserole and apple crumble.

Went for an indian tonight, but i’m hopless in those sort of places and just got a korma again, which as it turns out, I dont really like. I’m going to have to write it down on paper what I’d like to order in future before I go in as I keep forgetting the names.

Balti. Just get the Balti.

Just after eating a fine dinner there of a very large salmon darne that i baked in the oven, numerous spuds with butter, salt and black pepper, carrots and parsnip. I also had a wedge of lemon. It really was a fine effort and i’m quite pleased with myself here. I have doghnuts in the fridge to polish off once i manage to get the energy to get up…

:clap:

Beautiful.

Just after having the same dinner i had last night - salmon, spuds, carrots and parsnips. Really superby stuff, i think i will be having it at least twice a week now if i can. I will try to mix it up a bit tomorrow and have something like a chicken balti…

I had quiche for dinner, it was tasty enough but it’s a dish I just can’t take to

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Quiche is for luch runt and a fine lunch it is

I had a t-bone and chips with brocolli on the side. I’m here now dipping digestives i my tea

Not a dinner.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just about to rip into a mountain of taco’s here. sour cream , cheese and salsa topped.

That sounds horrendous.

Just here finishing off the jam doughnuts from yesterday but unfortunately when i bit into one of them all the jammy goodness squirted out and all over my good shirt.