Ravenous

i’m confident when i say, Dunph you would love them.

:clap: :clap:

Real men don’t eat quiche.

I’m not a real man

[quote=“The Runt, post: 292241”]

I’m not a real man
[/quote]Fair enough so Runt. There does always seem to be the bit of a cissy in you.

Agreed, it’s very common amongst IT types.

Right enough Runt. It’s not a very manly profession. A lot of them cross their legs when they type.

Don’t take this character assassination lying down from this new repackaged, edgier O’Dowd.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 292246”]

Don’t take this character assassination lying down from this new repackaged, edgier O’Dowd.
[/quote]Don’t try to let on like you’re Bandage. You’re not half the man he is.

Hadn’t much in so I made an omelette with some panchetta, peppers , chillies and cheese. Followed up with an apple, banana, a glenisk yogurt and a timeout.

Quiche is delicious. I’d have a nice potato salad or something with it. A real summer dinner. Dont mind these other eejits Runt.

[quote=“TwoRunnyEggs, post: 292249”]

Quiche is delicious. I’d have a nice potato salad or something with it. A real summer dinner. Dont mind these other eejits Runt.
[/quote]You’d want to be careful you don’t eat too much of that 2RE or you’ll go up a dress size.

What has Bandage got to do with anything, edgy O’Dowd?

An egg a day is ok. Its good food.

Disappointing to see the likes of Runt, Dunph and TRE’s being bullied so easily by Old man O’Dowd

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 292251”]

What has Bandage got to do with anything, edgy O’Dowd?
[/quote]You are copying him word for word. Come up with your own slights you unimaginative mid western yokel.

We should have a whip around and see can we get the price of a hooker for Fagan.
Might loosen him up a bit.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 292255”]
We should have a whip around and see can we get the price of a hooker for Fagan.
Might loosen him up a bit.
[/quote]maybe you should but would you be man enough to talk to a woman Runt

It’s tough reading two of my best pals, Fagan and Dunph, having such a public disagreement.

I had chicken korma earlier by the way.

A tuna sandwich and raisin scone at lunchtime.

A banana, yoghurt and smoothie for breakfast.

Gay thread, this. gola is right (for once).