Ravenous

Imitation is the best form of flattery. Listen O’Dowd, the next time i want your opinion i’ll ask you for it. Until then, talk when you are spoken to…

Go shit in your hat the Dunph. You’re the one who butted in here. [quote=“The Dunph, post: 292258”]

Imitation is the best form of flattery. Listen O’Dowd, the next time i want your opinion i’ll ask you for it. Until then, talk when you are spoken to…
[/quote]

From what I hear dunph is as well off he is HALF the man bandage is

:lol:

Just devoured a packet of jam and creams biscuits. Impossible to just have 1. Going off out for a take away of some description now. Maybe and Indian.

Had turkey and ham with trimmings today I’m not a fan of turkey but it was nice

I presume you ate out so and didnt cook this at home?

What sort of Indian did you have? Please say a balti.

Had a pizza earlier, 16’. I was fine and satisfied after it.

Had a chinese in the end as I couldnt find the nice Indian place that I dined in a few weeks back. Settled for the shredded chilli chicken. It was shite.

16 foot??!!!

Mind you, a 16 inch pizza is a ridiculous amount of food for one.

Yip well over 1000 calories

Jaysis, it’d be well more than that, no? 1000 isn’t a whole heap if you’re allowed 2500 per day. Sure breakfast might only be a few hundred and lunch not a whole lot more. I don’t think a daily 16 inch pizza would feature in any slimming manuals.

The Dunph is well capable of it. I think I posted it here some time back that he devoured in the region of 3000 calories in one sitting at Eddie Rockets one evening, that was after his breakfast and lunch, and he had chocolate after.

It wouldn’t be good whatever it is. The calories are one thing, but all that grease and white dough is the real problem. Of course the dunph may well be a power-lifter who needs that sort of thing.

I think Michael Phelps used eat a huge pizza every day along with a mountain of other stuff. Is Dump handy in the pool?

It would be a nice bit over the 1000 mark though, probably closer to 2000 depending what is on it. A regular 12 inch with just cheese would be close to 1000 if not more

I have eaten a 16.5’’ breakfast pizza and a 12.5’’ pizza with taco chips manys a time after cycling. Deal in my local pizzeria where if you spend over 40 quid you get 20 quid off so I tend to avail of this the odd time if I have a big hunger.

I am going back to Limerick next weekend. I will probably be in town on Friday. Where would ye recommend to go for a decent bit of lunch?

Phelps supposedly eats 12000 calories daily during competition. That would kill pretty much anyone who isn’t training like a professional athlete. Dunph apparently goes down the fields a lot so he may well burn 8-9000 calories that way.

No way I’d eat the rubber turkey you get in a restaurant. It was the first of the mother turkeys to be eaten this year slaughtered and plucked by me