Ravenous

doubt phelps eats mars bars remember you man that got rid of the tomatoe sauce out of spurs

This is what he was eating apparently:

Breakfast: Three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise. Two cups of coffee. One five-egg omelet. One bowl of grits. Three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar. Three chocolate-chip pancakes.[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial] [/font]
Lunch: One pound of enriched pasta. Two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayo on white bread. Energy drinks packing 1,000 calories.[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial] [/font]
Dinner: One pound of pasta. An entire pizza. More energy drinks.[font=Arial][/font]

I think this is the diet Gaffney was on

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He’s apparently after getting fat since he gave up the swimming.

who gaffney or phelps

It must genuinely be hard for lads like that to cut their eating back to normal levels when they retire from competition. That kind of a diet would kill you in no time if you weren’t training like a demon. Maybe that’s what happened to Dunph.

I’ve never even heard of enriched pasta.

It had ham, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms and cheese. I couldn’t get a pizza without at least ham, mushrooms and cheese. I’m a growing man, i’m allowed that sort of stuff…

Who did you get the pizza with anyway? I got a Dominos during the week. They’re best I think. I ordered it online and a man called Wolf delivered it in a Smart car and threw in a load of free dips and coke.

Got it from the local pizzaria, owned by a local honest working man…

Probably has angel dust in it

Is there anywhere one can purchase a set of reasonably priced, Irish-made cereal bowls these days?

I’m quite racist when it comes to this type of thing.

You’re not right in the head.

You’re a fat tard/turd.

I have a nice beef casserole in the oven for the first cold evening of the year

Would you go out and tip a ball of the wall for a few minutes while you’re waiting.

Deviant

you got no ride last night I see

I don’t want you making a show of yourself against us again next year.

I was sick that day