Ravenous

I went for a 3 mile run yesterday morning (first in 6 months) and I am hungry since even though I have been eating like a horse since also.

I ate a big dinner at lunchtime and think i’ll tuck into another one when I get home.

We made a mexican spicy chicken thing. Lightly fry onion, celery, garlic, green and red peppers. Half boil chicken fillets then cut into cubes. then put everything into a big pot and add red beans, tomato concentrate, chilli spices , peppers etc. Heat for around 45 minutes. Excellent. Serve with rice

Roasted a rib of beef last night. This was accompanied by roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips, cauliflower puree and gravy.

Serious feed.

T Bone steak with potato gratin and broccoli

:clap: :clap:

Have a few modest fish fingers in the oven here…

How did you eat them Dunph, I enjoy mine in a sandwiche with some salad and mayo

Just with some red sauce, i didn’t have the heart to throw something more elaborate together. I’ve been polishing off some cadburys mini rolls since.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I’m rather partial to those mini rolls with a cup of tea

10oz rib eye homemade chips and onion rings and garden peas tonight. I’m never sure how much cooking my steak should get as I enjoy anything from medium up to well done.

How did you make the homemade chips? Did you use actually real potatoes? That’s an impressive effort if so…

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No fake potatoes. What do you think?!

It’s simple as hell to make them. Homemade potatoes must be deep fried though, they’re useless from the oven.

I don’t normally like salmon but was in the shop after the gym and there was some very tasty looking salmon on offer. It was prepacked darnes, oak smoked with chilli and corriander. Just finished it there and it was very tasty altogether. Would definitely get it again.

Yep. Salmon darnes are the job.

Savage feed in Eddies there, fuckin job.

I’ve been fairly hungry today, for my lunch there i had a massive plate of scrambled eggs. I used four eggs and loads of milk and butter, there was a mound of scrambled eggs on my plate. I also had five noble slices of brown soda bread.

I went to subway for my lunch as it was the nearest place to go.
For a footlong Italian BMT it was €6.30
For a footlong Italian BMT plus drink it was €6.00

That is because it is a special offer they are running at the moment.

Also you cannot beat the honey mustard out of Subway

It’s been a while since I had one and to be honest I don’t feel great after it.

That said my stomach is in ribbons after the weekend so I won’t hold it against subway.