Ravenous

I never eat take aways during the week, i’d only have one every 2 or 3 weeks on a weekend. I’d usually have a big lunch and that’d do me.

No dinner??

:o :o :o :o :o :o

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 292352”]

I have come to the opinion that Indians are the new Chinese…
[/quote]Well said the Dunph. Chineses are generally disgusting and I’ve given up eating them. I’d drive 10 miles to get a good indian instead.

Not for another while. At the moment its a case of little and often.

I had a nice beef casserole tonight after weekend of fine food in dublin the highlight being the tip back to the epicurean food hall on abbey street

Often passed that place and thought it was a shithole! Am I wrong?

yea dan yes you are

Where did you dine in Dublin TC?

:clap:

The epicurean food hall is a noble venue

There was a lot dining the highlight being Byrne’s handcrafted burgers epicurean food hall on abbey street savage burger and steak chips for €10 other highlights included chapter one and the cliff town house

Disappointments included fallon and byrne and breakfast in the hotel

You obviously weren’t doing it on the cheap if you were in those places! Chapter One is excellent, absolutely excellent. Did ye survive Dundrum or make it to the Italian quarter?

I walked past that tex mex place so I think I was there had a fantastic cup of coffee in the italian place in the food hall too for €1.80 they could charge you €2.50 in the country for filter coffee.

I have nothing much to say about the trip to dundrum other than the amount if jail bait out there was shocking

PS have you seen the price of cattle mac we have no idea what to do with it

Concocted a lovely sirlion beef stir fry there.
Savage stuff altogether.

Had a nice quarter pounder and chip from the local chippy. Now skulling a bottle of Peroni

Chicken curry with brown rice using Patak’s Garam Masala paste. Some Sharwoords Garlic and Coriander Naan on the side. Washed down with a bottle of Hobgoblin ale. And there’s another 4 in the fridge. Life is good.

I’m going to try not to have a drink tonight at home.
i often find I end up drinking more when i stay in of a Friday night than if I’d just gone down to pub for 3 or 4 handy pints.

I’m after rolling in from a steakhouse with all you can eat chips to accompany my 10oz sirloin. I had two pints while waiting for a table and another two with the dinner. They hindered my ability to eat the 4th bowl of chips though. I’ll give it about an hour to settle and venture out for a few more pints.

I would never drink at home unless I am heading out after it. Seeing as the pubs are shit over here I plan on skulling 8 or so bottles before heading out about 10.30.

Thats the kind of thing The Dunph used to post
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Would you care to name the place TRE

Beefeater its called. A steakhouse type restaurant. I asked for the steak medium to well but it was more on the rare side of medium which as it turns out, I now prefer. There was also a large portion of proper onion rings and half a garden of salad.