Ravenous

is that a chain of places tre

Ya I think it is. The steak was fantastic though in fairness.

Just had a lovely McDonalds there now. Very nice quarter pounder with cheese and bacon. McDs have really upped their game recently

I havn’t had one in ages but I believe their new burger is fantastic.

Is it true that steaks cooked rare are harder to digest then steaks well cooked? Im airlocked here, gona try and budge it with pints of Asahi.

Just after a McDonalds myself - Big Mac and two fries. It was very good actually.

I got a bag with 4 smoked haddock fillets in Aldi yedterday for €3.85. I’ve polished off 2 of them there a while ago with a rake of home-made chips and mushy peas left over from yesterday. There was fuck all wrong with any of it.
Dessert consisting of cans of draught Guinness (not bad either)… :pint: :clap:

It’s Sunday night.
Sunday night is steak night.
Tonight it was Bison steak. Medium rare. Blood on the plate.
Belly nice indeed.

Yuck. I’ve had a nice bit of smoked loin of bacon and have refrigerated what’s left for use over the course of the week in sandwiches and what not.

I had a mixed grill out of one of those horrid Witherspoon’s chains earlier. Filled a gap but was very bland and tasteless

Just devoured one of these… Fierce handy for a Sunday evening quick fix.

http://www.cullyandsully.com/sites/default/files/recipe_pictures/recipe-tikka.jpg

Had one of their lasagnes the other week. Handy enough for a Sunday alright.

Had a Chicken Curry and Beef Stew one of these. Handy out but you may as well be having one of their soups, not much differnce between them.

That Cully and Sully range wouldn’t fill a gap in your teeth. Nothing in them.

I cooked a proper dinner for the first time in ages tonight. Simple enough, baked hake with garlic butter, mashed spuds and beans. A noble dinner.

I got the chicken curry a few weeks ago.
Don’t think I’d be bothered getting it again. As you said it was more of a soup than a curry. I was disappointed given the way you’d hear people going on about “Cully & Sully”

ld have stated that this Cully 7 Sully effort wouldn’t feed you on its own but its handy when you couldn’t be arsed cooking and have a few home made chips with it.

I’m ashamed of you neighbour, don’t be eating that shit

Its one of the few off the shelf handy foods that I can eat TC… Its Gluten free.

you celiac KP ??
Jaysus NO porter, no bread etc

Can you eat spuds??

Yeah. Not full blown just highly intolerant. The longer you ignore the intolerance the worse it gets.

Spuds I can eat by the bucket. No porter. Cider and Whiskey to beat the band.

I reckon the majority of people have some form of intolerance to wheat. The heavy cross breeding of wheat since the 1950s has left it in a complex form that the human body can’t fully break down anymore.

Wheatist