Ravenous

This must be why I prefer to get my oats.

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 292396”]

Do you get that gluten free bread? I know someone who gets that and it’s pretty expensive. I reckon I’d just stop eating bread if it was me.

Had a nice lasagna with two baked potatoes this evening

Nah… i just gave it up. The mother bakes it for ould fella (full blown coeliac) but its funny tack.

Spelt bread is a decent option. Expensive alright.

Your coddin us now all them Kinvarra crowd are in the hang sanaghe brigade

What would you have with a bowl of soup how do you make a sandwiche

Christ, that sounds really quite awesome actually :clap:

Indulged in a Four Star Pizza last night with chicken dippers and the weird pizza-shaped garlic bread stuff they do. Difficult enough to find a decent pizza place that delivers but I have to say Four Star isn’t too bad at all. The dips are too small though, I felt like Homer and his tartare sauce.

I’m starved and hungover here, half tempted to order a dirty kebab but I know I’ll die for the night after it.

Don’t do it BLB. Your belly will be so busy dealing with the sauces and shite they put in them that the alcohol will be an afterthought, thus delaying your eventual recovery.

You’re right and I know you’re right but still…

Simple stodge is what you want here. Go for a pizza or something. You’ll be glad of it afterwards.

Ya, I’m going ordering one now in a few minutes, that other shit would kill me.

I decided on a salad burger, onion rings, naan bread and a small meat pizza, that should do the job.

Nice bit of Roast Lamb with mash and veg followed by apple and custard

Pasta bake with chicken, spicy sausage, broccoli a tomato sauce and some grated cheese. Fucking lovely

Have had two very very good steak over the weekend. One a 16 oz T-Bone from the local butchers and the other a nice thick sirloin in a restaurant earlier on.

Just after two bags of cheese and onion taytos, a babybell cheese and two mini rolls. I just got an urge all of a sudden…

had cottage pie this evening

I’m still work and nothing eaten since half 1.
The mouse is starting to look tasty

Software Release? Hope your on an hourly rate.