Ravenous

Nothing as fancy as that I’m afraid.

pork chops veg and apple sauce tonight

Just after polishing off a Lindt chocolate reindeer after a successful night of sauce, darts, and poker.

I shall see you all on the hungover in work thread in a few hours.

just had a homemade breakfast roll with rashers sausages and eggs

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I’ve taken to eating prawns alot lately. Although i’ve always liked them, they are becoming a big part of my eating. The last two days i bought the pre-cooked ones in a packet (pricey enough mind) and heated them up in a saucepan with balti sauce and a sliced tomatoe. I had rice with them too. It really is something unreal. It cost me a few euro putting it together but you can’t put a price on looking after yourself…

15 minutes to the Christmas dinner in the canteen :popcorn:

You have been neglecting this thread a bit lately but posts like that do make it a bit better

AND what was it like

Broke the news to the mother a I’d be having christmas dinner at the wife’s place there last week. Not to be outdone when I was at home at the weekend she slapped up the full works for me. Still have a few plates of it in the fridge for this week. Lovely hurling

You bastard

Just had a McDonalds Festive Deluxe Burger there now.

What a magnificent and satisfying burger

I am enjoying a carbonated drink with vegetable extracts (black in colour) and a Milky Bar.

I’d be interested in getting some feedback from The Dunph and turfcutter in relation to my tea over the past two evenings. I bought a joint of bacon, a brown sliced pan and a bottle red sauce in the shop after work yesterday. When I got home I used a big fuck off knife and sliced down big chunks of bacon to make home made rashers (I don’t rate rashers sold in shops) and threw the chunky pieces of bacon into the Foreman grill. Then I had juicy rasher sandwiches with ketchup accompanied by a cup of tea to start followed a little while later by a peach and strawberry yogurt and a banana.

Awesome post. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I’d question the need for the peach in the yogurt (but Dunph likes raspberry creams) but otherwise that’s magnificent eating Bandage

Thanks guys.

Thanks Bandage

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I’ve recently gone through a phase of making thai curries. Tonight involved polishing off a beauty of a red curry. Pineapple, peppers, mushrooms and broccoli in a fantastic coconut milk sauce.

Beautiful!

Way to make shit of a curry.

Amateur Hour.

Each to their own runt. Pineapple is a staple of many red curries and broccoli shines in green but it takes a genius to meld them together. I am that genius.