Ravenous

Just after a fine feed of black sole, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper, mashed spuds, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower and fried up two runny eggs to accompany the whole lot.

In my old job the Big Boss used bring us to a private members club on Stephens Green the week leading up to Christmas for the annual game lunch. Pheasant, wood pigeon etc. Unreal stuff.

as long as food looks and smells ok it is usually ok. sell by dates, use by dates, best before dates are legal stipulations and should only be used by pernickety fcukers

:o

4 Potato waffle’s in the toaster… Handy late night email filler after a few hot ports.

Always prefer waffles from the grill buy they’re more than decent from the toaster and a very underrated snack.

I often have a buttered waffle from the toaster on my drive to work. Up Waffles.

Waffles grilled with cheddar and worcestershire sauce are the shiz.

I had some kinda of chip covered with kebab meat Thursday night after a hugh, and I’m still not right.

had pancakes this morning looking forwars to a rare roast of beef this evening.

Had to suffer a rubber turkey dinner for mr turfcutter party jeasus the markup on chritmas dinner must be huge

I had a big bowl of pork casserole earlier with some of the mothers homemade brown bread. I’m set up nicely now for a few beers.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 292462”]

Here KP whats the story with the christmas dinner

Lamb Tagine in the oven. Should be wonderfully warming on this wet evening.

The ham is out of the oven and i’ve just attacked it with a carving knife, unbeknownest to the mother.

One of the highlights of Christmas…

Not the best part of christmas?

Have ye had the dinner yet? Having mine after 4 here at least, maybe 4:30…

Our family seem to be getting later every year with the xmas dinner. Probably be 5 before we sit down to it. I’m starving now.

What time do most people have it?

We always leave it until around 8pm. It makes sure no visitors interrupt during it and gives the mother a few hours in the morning to peel the carrots and all that.

Just got up from ours. A good 2 hours at the table so it’s time to slip into something with an elasticated waist, I think. I’ve a double whammy after having a Polish Christmas dinner last night. I can see now why the men are all so big, they serve a colossal amount of food, a silly amount.

Like most of the civilized world we have Christmas Dinner on Christmas eve.

Christmas day is spent snacking on various dishes throughout the day and drinking.

:rolleyes:

FFS.