Ravenous

dont forget the acting and exploitation locke. Twins especially get big bucks!

[quote=“Locke”]All part of the master plan MBB. Sports that have been targeted are

Rugby
Golf
Soccer
Tennis
Pro-Wrestling
Rugby League
Cricket
Hurling management

I reckon I’ll be retired and on a golf course in Spain by the age of 55. Bring it![/quote]

is it defo a boy your having?

They’re not identical so the acting is a no go. Don’t worry, thought about it

Who is this fool NCC? I dont think I’ve ever encountered him.

Don’t know. Add tennis and athletics if it’s a girl.

& hopefully take away a few as well

unfortunately its another example of a bogtrotter dumbing down the forum

Keep your namby pamby recipes for another thread, like your favorite Darina Allen moments NCC like a good lad. Eggs Benedict my hole!

I stand by the hurling management one. We live in Cork sure… :o

Wrestling isnt a sport locke.

Do you have similar issues NCC? With all the time you spend on here its hardly surprising.

I like the fajitas myself, but not with mushrooms. Trust a bogger to ruin something like that.

Harsh there sledge, best fajita place in Dublin tosses out the mushrooms with it. Can’t go wrong really.

And bacon.

Its fuckin savage in fairness but not the healthyest

I wouldn’t eat fajitas anywhere except my own as I know they wouldn’t be as tasty. I had the ones in Luigi Malone’s relatively recently and they were poor, too veg-heavy and meat-light which is a massive problem with fajitas everywhere, and it isn’t going to change for the better in the recession. I didn’t spend 40 quid on that Tefal grillpan so I could go and pay good money for bad fajitas.

You for real Kev? How is this possible? Would drinking a glass of milk not do the same job

Have had em in Acapaulco on Georges St and they were cracking, true they were chicken light, but top notch after that. I like me veg though, so I’m not too worried about lacking meat in it.

I’d go along with you to an extent on the “I cook em better than anyone else” theory, but if that were the case, I’d never eat out.

How does masturbation before sleep work for muscle growth?

Just, eh, checking…

Totally agree, the packaged stuff is to be avoided, even though i must admit i ate them before for a good while until i was shown the light by a superior cook.
Make my own pizzas the odd time, lovely dough in English Market that you can erally thin out, mozzerella, chorizo, olives, rocket, jalapenos and sometimes bacon or pepperoni, savage. Nice light sauce to be got in Iago as well, but the odd time i’ll make my own and chilli the shit out of it…

NCC is not going to be impressed with this “English Market” carry on. :o