Ravenous

I have a Chinese take away at least once and usually twice a week, never feel bad after them, in fact they are very fulfilling and I’m full for the night after one. I also eat pasta for lunch 2 or 3 times a week and never feel bad or tired after it

You’re a mighty man altogether.

This thread does 2 things very well, makes me very hungry and always mad for a shite! :strokechin:

What’s the view on Weetabix lads?

Scientifically proven to provide low-GI, slow-release energy once they’re eaten with milk. I like mine with brown sugar lately.

Bit dry, no?

Prefer Porridge myself

Gave up the sugar years ago Thraw.

Myself, i like my Weetabix with ice cold milk mostly. To freshen them up from time to time i fire in a generous amount of cornflakes on top too to add a bite to them. Try it sometime, tis queer nice.

Carryharry that sounds disgusting. I like Weetabix myself but the milk has to be ice cold and the bowl has to be finished within 60 seconds of pouring the milk before the mixture starts turning into quick dry concrete.

Big bowl of porridge there with a spoon of flax and some honey.

A stiff coffee lined up now.

Starved after the gym this morning. Might attack a Roast Beef carvery in Frends later.

Sounds shite alright but tastes okay bud, keep splashing the cow juice and tis grand. Try it and let me know how you get on.

very good, porridge is ideal for firing in all this healthy shit that you would struggle with otherwise.
a few spoons of pumpkin seeds and honey is how i take mine, id say you would struggle to find a healthier prostate than mine around here.

what type of food did they serve you in Mountjoy ?
id say you took a few thing in there allright for your prostate, you prick of a man

Woah, steady there neddy. HBV is ok.

Just after a lovely dinner there of pasta with salami, pepperoni, chorizo as meats and mixed with a sauce and peppers, onions (red and brown). I put in spices as well such as oregano, basil and parsley. I cook the same thing at least every two weeks and would get three days out of it. I’ve perfected it really at this stage. Having a nice bottle of Wolf Blass yellow label red wine to wash it down…

Most cereals can be combined with Weetabix.
Weetabix + Corn Flakes
Weetabix + Special K
Weetabix + Rice Crispies
They all work well.

I do the same with soft drinks.
Coke + Orange is my favourite.

sounds delicious

Lads, anyone watching Masterchef Australia on Sky Channel 109 on Watch?

Fucking hell but this show would have you drooling :clap:

Masterchef England & Ireland is chipper food in comparison.

:rolleyes:

Roast chicken, lump of bacon with honey and mustard glaze, mash white and sweet potatoes, steamed mixed greens. Gravy. God yeah.

A roast on a Friday? You’re good to yourself mate.

Had to cook for 3, tomorrow covered now as well.