Ravenous

Rusty sherrifs badge for dessert then?

You betcha. Wonderful stuff all round.

Stomach is a bit raw today so decided to go for a simple enough dinner. Bought two 12 inch cook at home baguette and 10 frankfurters. I have eaten the 2 baguettes and all 10 frankfurters and they didn’t so much as knock a screed of hunger off me. Still ravenous :frowning:

When I was away there recently I saw one of those “how do they do it” shows on Discovery. It was showing how they make frankfurters. Fucking hell. Never again. And I love the yokes.

Just after a delicious lamb stew in a cider and mustard sauce with a couple of slices of fresh Superquinn bread and now watching the Celtic match with a handful of Maoam Party Mix and a glass of cider.

Will have a Tunnock’s Tea Cake or a Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer with a Curly Wurly and a mug of tea during Homeland later.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 294702”]Just after a delicious lamb stew in a cider and mustard sauce with a couple of slices of fresh Superquinn bread and now watching the Celtic match with a handful of Maoam Party Mix and a glass of cider.

Will have a Tunnock’s Tea Cake or a Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer with a Curly Wurly and a mug of tea during Homeland later.[/quote]

A decent evenings foddering there mate.

slow cooked lamb curry this evening. made enough for 3 dinners. simple dish with some brown rice.

I like the sound of that, could you throw up the recipe for the stew?

I look forward to your take on Homeland afterwards Rocko.

Simple dish this evening.

Two toasted slices of brown wholemeal bread stuffed with beef slices and melted cheese under the grill.

Couple of Cadbury’s Caramel treat sizes.

Mug of tea.

Hit the spot.

10 frankfurters as in 10 hot dogs and it didn’t knock a screed of hunger off you? :o

Not so much as a screed, in my defence they were fairly thin

Made a Porcini mushroom risotto and wolfed it down with some Montelpulciano while watching Ulster win me some money. Very satisfying all round

Potato Waffles and Beans this evening as had a monster feed at lunchtime.

Terrible combo. Potatoe waffles and a fried egg go well together but not beans IMO.

Went down grand Dunph, nothing special but hit the spot.

Will be having 3 scrambled eggs for the breakfast in the morning so didn’t want to over egg it.

A grand snack, would often have that with a couple of rashers for a handy late breakfast/lunch at the weekend

For those ever passing through Cashel on their travels who are Ravenous. I can’t recommend highly enough Grants/Kearny’s bar on the main street for a feed.

In particular i commend the Mixed grill of Pork ( a large medallion ), Lamb Cutlet with herb crust, and finally a beautiful fillet of steak. I had their in house home made chips ( more like briquettes in size ) that are beautifully crispy and creamy mash. Option of onion rings & pepper sauce was available too. All for €16.95. :licklips:

I still feel stuffed. Superb stuff. :clap:

Well worth a trip lads & lassies, minor issue is the wait but its well worth it.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 294714”]For those ever passing through Cashel on their travels who are Ravenous. I can’t recommend highly enough Grants/Kearny’s bar on the main street for a feed.

In particular i commend the Mixed grill of Pork ( a large medallion ), Lamb Cutlet with herb crust, and finally a beautiful fillet of steak. I had their in house home made chips ( more like briquettes in size ) that are beautifully crispy and creamy mash. Option of onion rings & pepper sauce was available too. All for €16.95.

I still feel stuffed. Superb stuff.

Well worth a trip lads & lassies, minor issue is the wait but its well worth it.[/quote]

FFS sake - why would anyone voluntarily stop in Tipperary?

[quote=“Mac, post: 294715”]

FFS sake - why would anyone voluntarily stop in Tipperary?[/quote]

For a piss perhaps?

Fuel stop, puncture or the need to urinate or shite maybe?