Ravenous

Most sane people would take those necessary precautions before entering the county.

Blaa blaa blaa, well off topic now Mac :wink:

In the streets preferably.

Have a Steak and Ale pie maturing beautifully in the oven just now. Will be serving it with some fluffy mash in approx one hour.

That was fucking beautiful.

What ale did you use Fagan?

I used Rodenbach Grand Cru

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 294724”]

I used Rodenbach Grand Cru[/quote]

Never made a pie, is there must effort required on the pastry front?

Sounds tasty.

none at all. I buy sheets of Jus Rol puff pastry roll it out and place it on top of the filling and brush it with egg.

Just after a lovely breakfast there. Three rashers, fried potatoes, mushrooms and tomatoes. Beautiful. The rashers were dry cure (ie not pumped full of salt water) from J Crowe of Dundrum Co. Tipperary and were superb. They are up there with O’Neills of Enniscorthy as producers of the best rashers in the country. Once you’ve tasted these rashers you’d never eat a Galtee or a Denny rasher again

Agreed some of the best bacon and sausages you will get in ireland- but who the fuck eats galtee or dennys.

had a glass of water there as i wasnt very hungry

Wrong thread fucko

less of the personal abuse you deviant slob

Just put together the Massivest hangover cure sandwich ever. Two fried eggs, two rashers, tomatoes, jalapeños, chillies, buffalo mozzarella, cheddar, and some lasagne. It’s in the toaster now.

I am about to head to one of those all you can eat Sunday lunches but I can still feel the Burger King meal that I had at 1am last night lying in my stomach.

who’s that?

I haven’t eaten yet, had a long ly-in. After reading these posts i think i will put on a massive fry. :licklips:

Uggh.

3 eggs scrambled with butter, small dash of milk, shake of pepper and salt.

3 Butchers Rashers fried in some butter.

Pot of home brewed bewleys coffee.

The Sunday papers, no hangover and my 2 ladies gone outta the house for the day.