Ravenous

Just had a banana, lads.

Just had a cup of coffee there. Coffee, milk and water stirred around with a spoon in a cup, a blue cup with a handle to pick it up with.

A noble feed.

No sugar?

Christ. A little elaboration wouldn’t go astray, mate. What kind of coffee? Did you use whole milk or one of the other varieties?

I’ve eaten in all the burritto places about Thraw and I’ve found it to be the best by far. Meat is more tender, sauces have more flavour and they’ll put nachos in the burritto if you ask.

Horses for courses etc.

Interesting to see the clique sulking at not being in the loop on the best thread on the forum.

I’ll give it another go so. I’d actually love to just make the thing up myself with the stuff on offer rather than watching them pile too much or too little of whatever ingredient in.

Nachos in a burrito you say :strokechin:

A tea spoon or a bigger spoon?

They do a box there, which you don’t need the wrap for at all, if thats your main concern. Get the Gaucamole

Yes they give it a great crunch

A wooden spoon yeah yeah

Ah lovely just had Milk chocolate 31.5% (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, skimmed milk powder, concentrated butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), sugar, vegetable oil, wheat flour, hazelnuts (10.8%), skimmed milk powder, whole milk powder, chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: lecithins (soya); vanillin), fat-reduced cocoa, emulsifier: lecithins (soya), raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, ammonium carbonate), salt, vanillin.

Fuck off.

:lol:

:lol:

Called to an old aunty of mine this evening.

Timing is everything , a lamb stew was sizzling on the Stanley 8, I had with a bowl of juice off the stew to start worth then the steaming stew itself and finally rounded off a bowl of jelly and custard.

I nearly fell asleep of the way home.

I can tell you you’re impressing no-one with this kind of behaviour.

Ah no, really?

I have become a massive convert to omelettes over the past couple of months. Especially as a Saturday morning breakfast.

Was never really a fan of them before. This mornings creation contains red onion, cherry tomatoe, black pudding, chilli flakes and crushed fennel seeds. It’s savage.

With cheese, please.