Ravenous

The Runt is a food snob.

Yes, red cheddar grated over the top. I thought the cheese was a given in an omelette?

Have the dinner nearly cooked and thoroughly looking forward to it. Five small enough sized spuds in the steamer, three big 97% pork content sausages fried, mushrooms fried, baked beans. I will put butter, salt and pepper all over the spuds. It’s hard to beat this.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just took a major dump. Splatters all over the jaysus bowl.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

you should get that checked mate. Might be an early sign of bowel trouble.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Flano is hond of his howel hints

I’ve become a big fan of jalopenos lately.

The Brits love their Jalapenos, put them on everything. Good to see you adapting to your new surroundings

Going out now to buy a toasted sandwich maker. :clap:

Buy a sandwich press, mate. Far better job

Splendid work flano, can’t beat that.

Making me hungry. Fuck that sounds tasty.

Wonderful stuff Dunph.

Just devoured a piece of sirloin, done on the barbeque in the garage.

Fried up some onions and mushrooms, along with 4 roast local spud with some kerrygold draped across them.

Only fit for the couch now.

Bought a bog standard toasted sandwich maker for £7 in Tesco and just had a sandwich out of it - two slices of crumbed ham, grated kerrygold cheese and red onion with a good spread of mustard of course and a cup of hot tea. God i am eating well today, have apple tart and ice cream lined up after this.

Sounds very good, never heard of a fella with a barbecue in the garage mind. How did you cook it?

@ Chewy Louie - could not find any jalopenos in Tesco despite looking high up and low down.

Jalapeños should be with the old el paso Mexican kits there in the ethnic food aisle or beside the curries… They have em in most places. Got the sweet ones recently by accident but they’re rotten.

Heat up the barby, Rub a bit of butter over the steak, add a little soy sauce to oif its to your taste.

3 to 4 mins on each side at full heat. Remove them quickly and wrap them in tin foil. Then pop them in the oven (where the spuds are almost done) for 5 mins.