Ravenous

Yes. Us country folk like ‘the dinner’ in the middle of the day. Off out to move cattle now.

Just had a fine feed of chicken wings with Franks Buffalo sauce.
I’m thinking the buffalo sauce is nicer than the “original” version.

[quote=“Flano, post: 294853”]
Are you for real pal. You don’t know the difference between sauté and shite the jaysus[/quote]

How often do you wash your owl bowl flano pal?

I over did it with the chilli again… Lovely chirizo and chicken pasta. The sweat is rolling down my forehead and the snot down my face.

Have chocolate pudding for afters and 6 Paulaner ocktober fest biers.

Herself just threw together a big pot of Chicken Arrabiata served with wholemeal pasta and washed down with a glass of Casillero del Diablo.

Apple Tart with Custard just there with some filtered Bewleys Java Coffee.

Watching a bit of the boxing here and then off out for 3 or 4 pints of Guinness in beside the open fire in Linnanes.

How bad.

Ah that’s super… It’s the little things in life…

It sure is mate.

And then burn it all off on Monday morning in the gym… http://cp12-eu.stablehost.com/~thefreek/board/public/style_emoticons/default/Smiley_Shake_Fist.gif

Steak sale in Superquinn.

T Bone on the griddle pan (then fired into oven for 5 mins), mccains chunky oven chips, pepper sauce, rocket salad, parmesan shavings, roast tomatoes and glass of malbec. Followed with some choc chip ice cream. Tremendous barry white a few hours after.

[quote=“Spidey, post: 294865”]Steak sale in Superquinn.

T Bone on the griddle pan (then fired into oven for 5 mins), mccains chunky oven chips, pepper sauce, rocket salad, parmesan shavings, roast tomatoes and glass of malbec. Followed with some choc chip ice cream. Tremendous barry white a few hours after.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

:licklips:

This thread can’t get away from oven chips it seems.

Fucking oven chips :rolleyes:

In fairness he was flying it up until the oven chips…

had a few lamb steaks in the fridge that needed using. didnt want to go the spuds route so fried them pink and sliced them into a stir fry of carrot julienne, red onion, chilli +seeds, red peppers, ginger, brocolli along with egg fried rice. A good dose of oyster sauce and peanut oil. 2 wokfulls to feed everyone all done in 20 minutes.

That sounds very nice.

Made myself a big tray of lasagne earlier, riddled it with loads of peppers and onions. Should get a few days out of it

I had a bit of surf and turf there… Two chicken breasts, two garlic and herb sausages, chirizo, onion and mushrooms. Done in foil in the oven first, and finished off in the pan fried in the lovely chirizo juice.

Fit for nothing today so I’ve chicken dippers and a pizza on the way. I feel disgusted with myself already.

Why Ray’s don’t deliver is beyond me.

Wrong thread.

Roast sirloin of beef just out of the oven. Waiting on the Yorkshire pudding now. Roast potatoes, mashed carrot and parsnip, broccoli, cauliflower.