Ravenous

Where’s the surf?!

That was lovely. Washing it down with a run of the mill Barolo

Was down in my granny’s there and it was like feckin Piccadilly Circus with relations coming and going so just had a beef sandwich while there.

Called into the little lady’s now. She is preparing chicken dipper wraps with chips and I also had a Glenisk blueberry yoghurt.

Made myself some Roti tonight. Only delicious. For those that don’t know it’s basically chicken and potato in curry sauce eaten in a wrap.

Just after a lamb tikka kebab and a can of Heineken.

Roast chicken, potatoes, carrots, parsnips with red wine jus.

Washed down with a lovely red. Fantastic Sunday evening dinner

Ah yes, pizza for the breakfast. :clap:

Snap. Actually went down very well. Looking forward to something a little more wholesome for the dinner, mind.

Had my lunch yet it didn’t so much as knock a screed of hunger off me

How did you get on in Eddie Rockets the other day, mate?

It was grand. It isn’t as good as the Irish version as the chips are different, they are thicker than the Irish Eddies while the burgers aren’t as thick but I was stuffed after I got the Barbeque burger with onions, chips and coldslaw and a strawberry shake, couldn’t finish it. Cost £13 and i was full as an egg after it

I had a business luncheon in the new Searson’s with an acquaintance:

2 x Soup of the Day - Vegetable;
2 x Fish Pie - Wahey!
2 x Pint of Heineken;
1 x Americano;
1 x Cappucino.

It was alright for pub lunch fare but it came to an expensive enough €52.50. The Fish Pie main course was €14.

That is an awful size of a feed to have in the middle of the day

Fuckin hell. That’s expensive.

First had this in a Surinam(ese?) restaurant in Amsterdam-very tasty although it wasn’t in a wrap.

You were the same fella who was on here knocking Searsons and now you are spending €52.50 on lunch in there. :rolleyes:

He’s also drinking during the day.
He seems to have taken my judgement in the Celeb spotting thread very badly.

Would you generally have a pint with lunch mate? Thought that was a purely British thing. What do you make of the new Searson’s? I’ve only been in there once and I was 3 sheets at the time but thought the decor was a bit garish. Great to have it open again though-had many an all day drinking and sport watching session in there. I wonder are any of the quality Eastern European barmaids still working there.

I am, The Dunph. The venue was selected by my lunch companion and I deemed the need to pursue a potentially lucrative transaction as being of greater significance than my own reservations about the place. I noted that the lager was €5.10 per pint. Anything above €5 for a pint of lager is a disgrace.

Chawke knows how to charge alright. I was charged 2 euro for a drop of blackcurrant in my pint of water before in another one of his establishments.