Ravenous

Bill Chawke?

Charlie.

I am going to order some Indian food later. Quite possibly chicken dupiaza, pilau rice and naan bread unless anyone has any objections???

:rolleyes:

Have you ever considered the possibility that you have worms mate?

:rolleyes:

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 294895”]

Would you generally have a pint with lunch mate? Thought that was a purely British thing. [/quote]

Oh for the old days…

http://drunkard.com/issues/07_03/07-03-juicing-on-the-job.htm

The old man used to work in an insurance company in Bray and told me most of the staff did their business (either with clients or appeasing the wife) through the telephone of the Harbour Bar around the corner from the office.

Alright there Horsebox, pal. I would very rarely have a pint at lunchtime - this was very much the exception rather than the rule.

It’s Indian but was brought to the Carribean by them.
Ya it’s not exactly a wrap if done properly. It’s kind of a doughy style nann bread.

Searsons is very much in the okay to drink in bars now that its owned by Charlie.

It is however still a rip off & still full of cunts. The Sandwiches are nice there though.

I’ve been there two evenings since it opened and it was very busy.

Good to here mate-would be a bad habit to get into. Would you venture round the corner from the 51 to Searsons much? I’m often in there on Heino Cup days which is great craic.

Was only there briefly one other evening since it reopened and that was again outside my control. It was Halloween time and there was a crowd of nobheads in fancy dress in there. Cunts.

Ah here, I hope you tossed it back in their face.

Just after having that Indian. It was some feed, they brought two naan breads for some reason.

They probably knew you were the worst kind of hungry cunt.

What is the worst kind of hungry cunt? Fat? Are you saying i am fat?

Feeling fairly bloated here i have the belt off and two buttons of my jeans undone.

For those of you near an M & S - they do an outstanding hot roast beef sandwich on white bloomer with mustard and horse radish sauce. Take my word for it, its as good a sandwich as you will get outside of the states.

Just spent three days eating the worst food you can imagine in germany - they make great beer but the food was shocking.

Yeah the food is digusting over there, meat especially. All processed barely cooked stuff.

Do you have to heat it yourself FoF?

The catering company we use in work accidentally dropped off a feast of sandwiches, cakes, crisps and fruit to the office today. When no one came to collect it I rang them as late as possible saying that I was in a meeting for the afternoon (kinda true) and was only informed the stuff was there late on. They never got back to me so once it went past five…sure we all had to eat it or it’d have been only good for the bin. :slight_smile: A fucking grand feast with a mug of tea and saved me cooking when I got home.

It’s the small things.