Ravenous

3 grilled rashers with the rind on, 2 grilled butchers sausages, 2 flat-top mushrooms, a 2 egg plain omelette and a toasted soda farl, lovely that was.

stopped in with an old friend in the arsehole of rural meath this evening as was passing through.

gave them an hours notice only and wasn’t expecting anything but got handed a plate consisting, baked ham…heaps of it, mashed spuds, roast spuds, mashed carrots+turnip, roast parsnips, gravy.

The sausages you get in Tesco’s are shit. Just like all the other meat you get there. Find yourself a proper butcher

It was the ‘Tesco finest’ brand sausages. They are not bad. I have a decent butcher who is classed as one of these master butchers and has awards and everything on the wall but he is about two miles from me here and as i said i didn’t want to move anywhere today. Same fella does these ridiculously good homemade ham and leek pies.

Cooking the same dinner here now and as i was tossing the pan to turn the sausages one of them flipped out and onto the floor. I only have two survivors now. :frowning:

Nobody would have known but you Dunph. Mightn’t be too late to rinse it off and give it a few mins back in the pan to kill anything v dangerous

Them Tesco sausages are rank, best place for them

Thai takeaway, half a yellow and half a massuman, steamed rice and a cobra beer. The yellow curry is nicer. Sliced up a red chilli and scattered that over too. Lovely stuff.

And you wouldn’t dust it off and throw it back in the pan?! You’re some princess!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8JOr6-CEAEHFic.jpg

Some Colcannon, beans and butchers sausages washed down with a cup of tea. Haven’t made Colcannon in ages but will be doing again soon after tonights feast. Lovely winter meal.

Colcannon is the job :clap: That is a good hearty dinner alright. Made up some spaghetti bolognese earlier but added a shit load of veg to thicken the sauce and added a bit of tabasco and pepper to add a bit of kick to it

After having one of those Dolmio quick cook creamy carbonara with pasta and bacon. It was lovely, I would definitely recommend it when in a pinch.

Just had a wonderful little dinner of fried potato, chorizo, onion, chilli and two poached eggs.

Spectacular and very fast especially if you have left over potato.

:rolleyes:

you should recommend it to your Italian cousins, maybe bring them a few jars next time you visit

:lol:

Get the fuck off this thread with this bullshit.

:lol:

Whensa your dolmio day abomber?

That sounds revolting