Ravenous

It doesn’t come in a jar.

Totti, how did your processed and crap filled, produced in an English industrial estate, faux Italian dinner come packaged?

:lol:

I have decided that I am going to make up a crumble this evening. Have a fierce hankering for one.

An autumn crumble?

Oh how I miss the autumn crumble in Ballycasey Craft and Design Centre in beautiful Shannon, Co Clare.

Apple, blackberry, raspberry, rhubarb or something.

:clap:

What are you putting in your crumble Puke?

Apples will be the main constituent but I will be adding some form of berries and possibly some apricot if I can get some down the shop this evening.

I will be having Birds custard to accompany it as well

[quote=“Bandage, post: 294962”]

An autumn crumble?

Oh how I miss the autumn crumble in Ballycasey Craft and Design Centre in beautiful Shannon, Co Clare.

Apple, blackberry, raspberry, rhubarb or something.

What are you putting in your crumble Puke?[/quote]
They do a mean pavlova

:clap:

Top class posting here.

I have a serious crumble horn on me here just thinking about ithttp://www.mydisplayimage.com/aim/premium/anim_wanking.gif

This will be epic

Will you take a picture of it and post it up here?** the crumble, not the horn.

Just for you, pal

Yuck.

Incorrect there HB. Birds custard over tart or crumble is beautiful.

A very simply but delicious dessert is simply buying a packet of fig roles and breaking them up a bit and then placing them in a dish along with some custard and baking in the oven for 15 or so.

The colour, consistency and smell of Bird’s custard makes me physically ill mate-would you not prefer some ice-cream on top of a warm crumble? The contrast is delightful.

Nope, custard for me! :licklips:

Also, icecream on top of crumble can make it go soggy.

Fig rolls are fucking vile things.

The bacon and cabbage is on the stove

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 294974”]

Fig rolls are fucking vile things.[/quote]

+1 That sounds fuckin rotten!

I made what is mainly an apple crumb with some apricot, pear, raspberries and blackberries added to it. Currently baking in the oven, needs another 25 minutes or so. Currently eating a couple of toasted ham, cheese and onion toasties