Ravenous

How is it prepared puke?

Do you normally winter well!?

I eat well all year round

This smells terrifichttp://www.mydisplayimage.com/aim/premium/anim_wanking.gif

Sent one of my housemates to the shop for custard and the dope has come back with ambrosia ready made custard in a carton. Fit to swing for the cunt :shakefist:

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 294980”]

I eat well all year round[/quote]

Fuckin right too!!

http://s547.beta.pho…html?sort=3&o=0

Nice desert. pity about the cheap work top.

Ah that’s smashing pal. Well done. And I see it was stored in, and posted from, the album named… Flano is a cunt! Great work all round.

You really have upped it with the pic, and any suspect bluffers may be asked to post a pic going forward.

Renting, not much I can do about the quality of the worktop

Looks like a fuckin period in a bowl

FOAD.

Just after some salmon, baked in the oven with a chilli, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and lime juice marinade. Had one of those pre perpared jacket potatoe mash things to go with it.

Just had a grand pizza there.

That crumble looks very nice but i would prefer ice-cream in it myself slightly melting. The picture was a nice touch.

Chicken Curry takeaway from Mixed Green in Galway city. Tasty but nothing exceptional. Brown Rice was a welcome addition.

Baked Alaska for desert. My my… what a treat. Kudos to the chef!

Have a couple of Venison quarter pounders which I got off my butcher under the grill. They look terrific

I’m not normally one to do much with a steak but decided to marinade a strip loin this evening. Franks hot sauce, garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, chilling powder and pepper mixed together and then in on top of the steak and marinaded for an hour. 3 mind each side under the grill. Fuckin fabulous.

Another prick marinating good meat on this thread. FFS.

Between pre prepared potatoe and marinading steak The Runt has really let himself down over the last couple of days

No harming in mixing things up every now and then. The steak was superb and I make no apologies for it.