Ravenous

You’ll never know if the steak was superb since you soiled it. Disgraceful.

Dave’s pizza next door to the dame tavern has superb pizzas. They accompanied my pints well yesterday. The chilli and chorizo is an absolute winner.

Ah that’s brilliant mate-peanut butter jelly time. Where did you get that smiley out of?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XYrqYVialk

Pizza and pints. lovely combo. Monroes in Galway is a great spot fot it.

You get it when you get to 2,000 posts

Right-better get posting so. What is the forum policy on just doing hundreds of +1 posts?

Please don’t. One MBB is enough.

:lol:

+1 laugh out loud merchant Flano fails to see irony as he confirms vice president status in the mbb sado club.

Fuck off

:lol: Wahey.

Sunday morning feed. A couple of nice sausages, couple of poached eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and a potato cake. All with a mug of freshly brewed coffee. Delighted with myself

& one

[quote=“Titch, post: 295002”]

Pizza and pints. lovely combo. Monroes in Galway is a great spot fot it.[/quote]

Love monroes. Ive had many a nice evening there.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

eatcity.ie is the job. I was always wary for some reason of ordering online, but made the big move recently due to a frustration with trying to get takeaway phone girls to understand my orders and I couldn’t be happier with how well it has worked out. I have now a Thai set for delivery at 6.15, can’t fucking wait :licklips:

Friday evening pizza and pints in Monroes-ah the memories. My first introduction to that chilli flakes oil they have-anyone know where that can be bought?

Well don’t keep us in suspense mate-what did you order?

You’d get it in a supermarket no? Alternatively just get some dried chillies and grind them up into a bottle of oil. You can also crush a few cloves of garlic and leave them in oil for garlic oil, or donthe same with basil leaves. Great way to preserve basil leaves too.