Ravenous

I must say I’m not a fan of those pizzas. Horrible, undigestible cardboard.

Alright then. You need to sort your life out but at least you’re consistent chief.

Oven chips and frozen pizza… Time to close this once noble thread.

FFS, Dr Oetker Pizzas :lol:

DP

That’s what we are reduced to.

Lots of fucking idiots posting on this thread.

A[quote=“The Dunph, post: 295044”]Lots of fucking idiots posting on this thread.[/quote]
I know, there was even one simpleton earlier waxing lyrical about Dr Oetker Pizzas :lol:

I was referring to you, chocolate mice and SS**.

:popcorn:

Oven Chips and Dr Oetker Pizzas, I honestly cant wait to see what new directions this thread can go in. :lol:

DP

Hey… Frozen pizza guy… What’s-a matta you, hey, got-a no respect…shaddup-a you face!

Dr Oetker’s pizzas are actually nice-don’t know why the Dunph is getting so much abuse about them. He’s been waxing lyrical about frozen convenience food for some time now. There’s lads talking about fry-ups with scraps normally reserved for the dog as well-this isn’t the fine dining thread.

Correct. This is the Ravenous thread, a thread about what people actually eat when they are hungry, not a thread about what sophisticates like mbb, cm and ss wish we were eating.

I think if you in your neck for a second you’ll find the general disdain originated from lads waxing lyrical about shit like Dr Oetker.

If the Dunph eats Dr Oetker pizza and is cool with the rest of the world knowing that then that’s fine by me. I fail to see the problem.

The Dunph has some of the window lickers on here dancing to his merry tune again :lol:

Ye keep falling for it, well done Dunph although it seems it is like shooting fish in a barrel :clap: :pint:

Not a fan of Dr. Oetker. Gino Ginelli used to make a great pizza.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 295055”]The Dunph has some of the window lickers on here dancing to his merry tune again

Ye keep falling for it, well done Dunph although it seems it is like shooting fish in a barrel [/quote]
Oh my.