Ravenous

roast striploin today with the works. its an expensive cut of meat but for special occasions there is nothing better you could put up on the table.

apple and berry crumble with custard a few hours later.

Subway and McDonalds today along with about 10 bottles of Magners

What did you have in Subway, bro?

:clap: :clap:
Some of these cunts live to fucking eat. You can almost feel your arteries clogging reading this thread.

6 inch meatball marinara with peppered cheese and a small bit of lettuce and red onion. Bobbi to her credit also threw out some chicken goujons, beef slices, spring rolls and sauasge rolls in the pub earlier as well whcih I grazed on as well today

I’ve two fine T bones awaiting mrs turcutters arrival home,

Had the pulled pork Hogg Roll in the Aussie BBQ today on south Richmond St with some boomerang fries. Christ it was tremendous. Nearly panned out for the afternoon after it.

Beef and Guinness stew, plenty mushrooms onions and carrots in there, and mash and peas alongside. A massive heap of it after the gym and I am now clapped out for the evening.

Thraw, I looked for murphys but they had none.

It’s Beamish you want.

I’ve been meaning to try that Aussie BBQ place, tis only round the corner from work. I do love the taste of a good burger.

Yes Beamish does the trick here.

Thinking of ordering something in for the Roma game tonight guys, any good takeaways in the Dublin 15 area?

Where is dublin 15?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

A weird one for me this evening. The good lady is gone out for dinner. The little lady didnt eat her dinner so ive just finished a good portion of salmon, hummus, avocado and cous cous but havent technically had the dinner yet. Only thing is, i’m full now and am feeling lazy. Looks like the stirfry i had in mind will have to wait…

I got a whopper of a T Bone from Garreths earlier. Not quiet as tender as I would have liked but still a fine feed.

Big fillet steak with mashed potatoe, wilted spinach and roasted courgette. Washed down with a couple of glasses of red. I’m stuffed to the gills

I’ve just added some donegal catch and some faux fried onions. With ballymaloe relish. Don’t think I’m finished yet.

Haven’t ate a bite since half five and am still fairly swelled to be honest. I ate an entire wok full of scallions, spinach leaves, green and red peppers, jalopenas, carrot slithers, noodles, different types of mushroom and different types of fish chopped up. threw in the meat off a few ready to eat crab claws too near the end too, all in a sezhaun and chilli paste sauce. There was enough for two days easily but I’d be wary of reheating fish dishes the next day so struggled through it all. Had two mini apple pies with a mug of tea after it too.

Yes. A nice lady gave me a dinner of stuffed pork steak, roast potato, carrot and peas. It was lovely. She had earlier given me a fry which was delicious and yesterday she took me þo the Country Kitchen in Howth where we shared a lovely fry.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That’s good eating and sounds very nice. Had something similar myself jus there - sweet and sour prawns, rice and mushrooms.

The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach Fagan. Is it love yet?