Ravenous

Just ate three Flakes. Fucking madness really, I dunno is it the cold weather or depression or something. Was watching Moneyball at the time.

She is very definitely in love with me which is nice, for a change. I had grown tired of women loathing me.

There isn’t much in a flake in fairness. Gone stone mad for picnic bars lately, never had one until a few weeks ago, top notch.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 295099”]

She is very definitely in love with me which is nice, for a change. I had grown tired of women loathing me.[/quote]

Good for you Fagan, long may the feeding continue.

Your waffle became undone just there Fagan. She may have given you the lot (ride included) but any form of a “pork-steak” is anathema on this forum. It’s a meat imaginary thing, spawned in the Mid-West, in the poverty traps of Clare and Limerick…

Fuck off Boxty

That anyone/cunt/lurker on this forum could eulogise a fucking pork steak is beyond me.

Find a cardboard box outside of Tesco’s, stick it under your gansey and snake away…Make a sauce and Wahey!!!

Fagan badly exposed here.

You are some bitter cunt.

What the fuck are you talking about mate? Pork steak is delicious.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 295106”]

What the fuck are you talking about mate? Pork steak is delicious.[/quote]

+1. Lovely stuff, cook in cider or apple juice which is the base for a tasty gravy. Some roast potatoes and veg and it’s a great dinner.

HBV’s imagination exceeds reality…Wishful in the extreme and therefore delusional. Excluded.

A fucking “pork steak” on this thread… Cardboard swamped in scuttery apple sauce or his cousin.
Any cunt preporting to having any kind of affection for a “Pork Steak” should be run’ta’fuck outa here.

The irony of someone from Leitrim belittling Clare and the cultural and sporting capital of Europe, Limerick. :rolleyes:

I used to have a lot of time for Boxty until he got be banned off the globalgaa forum. He showed his true colours then. A pure snake of a man

wait till TASE hears the that the GGA/ catholic chuch now has a global internet forum…

It was my views on the Church that led to the banning. I would suggest that we should spam the shit out of it but given the fact that there are only about 5 active posters over there it would be a waste of time

I’m starving lads, went for a pint after work and have only just put the spuds on now. They’ll take an hour and i will have cumberland sausages and mushy peas with them…

are you sure tis not turnips your cooking?? spuds donr take and hour a bare 30 mins in the steamer

After a nice rack of lamb with garlic mash and string beans

Well they take an hour in my steamer. They must be very small spuds you are steaming.

Delighted with how the dinner turned out. Having a cup of tea and a mini roll now too.

A rack of lamb for dinner on Monday? You have it good