Ravenous

I know of one butcher in Wexford who dresses his mutton up as lamb.

Anyone who doesn’t steam spuds is uncouth.

Its ridiculous, its hard to get here as well. Where does it all go?

Had the same dinner as yesterday - three big cumberland sausages, four spuds and mushy peas. I wanted to treat myself as well this evening as i am in good form so bought a cadburys chocolate cake and some clotted cream ice-cream. I had half the cake there with about five scoops of ice-cream in a big bowl and put it under the microwave for a minute to melt. It was delicious. Fine and full now for the evening.

Here Dunph, what weight are ya?

That is none of your concern.

If he looks hard enough he can try and guess from the Clonmel photo

Pussy. Half a cake only!

Cop on to yourself.

Would it not have been better to put it in the microwave?

[quote=“Mac, post: 295147”]

Would it not have been better to put it in the microwave?[/quote]

:lol:

I knew someone would be in with a wisecrack like that but presumed it would be Fran.

I’m not really concerned but you have some appetite. I’m guessing that you’re no Hollister model all the same.

He’ll freak out at this being posted again, but here he is with his buddy Sir Mark Prescott.

Admins, take that down.

Just after the work Christmas dinner in the Canteen there. Fit to burst

Not really a big appetite, a frozen pizza wouldn’t fill me for dinner.

I’ll never forget that first year Dunph came down to Clonmel with the inappropriate clothing. He’d have frozen if it wasn’t for the layer of insulation he was carrying. To see him the following year at the call-over with the tweeds on was tremendous.

Hmm

Never said it would fill me either. But at 10.30 at night you would not willing to put on a big dinner.