Ravenous

I’d probably throw together a pasta dish or had somethin ready to go in the freezer. Frozen pizza is wrong.

I’ve ate a fair bit today. Didn’t get up until 1.30 and had a bowl of museli with a banana chopped in. Had a toasted ham, cheese and onion sandwich around 4 and just had the dinner there - big plate of pasta with cooked salami, chorizo, pepperoni, onions (red and brown), three types of peppers and grated cheese over. Still have the finish the chocolate cake i bought yesterday and will have some clotted cream ice-cream with it. Ah yes, i believe there is greyhounds on the box as well. This is the life.

there sure are dogs on the box but youll never make clonmel with that diet . youll have to be galloped . the only way to get him fit. That photo of you in clonmel dunph is priceless. Tis no wonder jimmy barry didnt take you on.

:smiley:

Tell us what you ate yourself today. If ever there was a man to match my hunger it is this man, lads.

I had four brown bread sanwiches at about 1 o clock filled with ham cheese and tomato, washed down with three mugs of tea. At about 3 i had milk with a tuna wrap and ive just finished my dinnner of salmon, brocolli, green beans cauliflower and spuds.This was then finshed with more tea and apple tart.

:lol:

No breakfast???

porridge , bananna at about 7.30 and tea

You’d hardly call whatever you ate at 1.30 breakfast??

What the fuck are you on about?

form is temporary class is permanent

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am still picking away here at a feed scrambled eggs, cumberland sausages, and a few fried spuds. I’m listening to the Smashing Tunes thread in the background and reading a few of the threads from today…

A very relaxing evening with CarryHarrys recommendation, Simply Reds - Rolling back the years bellowing out currently…

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 295168”]

whats the fucking story with the cumberland sausages would you not eat a kinvarra sausage

I saw the Dunph was eating them so on his recommendation I picked up a few in Galway City this afternoon.

Fallons suasages are the finest TC, would have them most Saturday mornings.

For fuck sake, it was I that got the dunph eating them in the first place and he only buys the gammy ones out of Tesco

shocking revelation

Why defines a “Cumberland” sausage? I may not have had great ones but have found them bready and tasteless.

Apologies mate, no hard feelings. However when it comes to all things ravenous you wouldn’t have the same endorsement power as the Dunph in all fairness…

If I had a medical condition, you’d be my man…

the cumberland ones are nice now in fairness

Bready???

Indeed. Breadlike if you will.