Ravenous

[quote=“Flano, post: 295197”]

Boo!. Imperial measurements are the only measurements to use when talking about steak. Fuckin Argies.[/quote]

Well spotted pal, but it does not take away from the quality of the steak

Sweet potatoes are the job too.

That sounds fantastic. Argentinian steak houses are tops. You fairly paid for it though.

Where’s tha London? At 190 a head ye must have been drinking fair good wine

There is a good few of them. this one is in canary wharf. the bottle of DOM at 220 quid pushed up the bill really. very good wine though.

Yeah the Gaucho Grills are nice alright.

Must’ve been-I was in the one in Canary Wharf last time I was in London and it came to about £90 a head and there was plenty of wine flowing. Very, very nice steak-was the fairly hot late thirties manageress working last night?

Made myself a nice bit of Chicken Tikka earlier with some basmati rice

I just braved a slice of toast there… Hadn’t eaten in nearly 24 hrs. A lovely slice of toast it turned out to be.

:rolleyes:

Just after my third helping today of my famous homemade pasta with cheese dish.

Anorexic.

I bought an “in-house” batch loaf in a supermarket (could have been Superquinn) in Mullingar today as I was returning westward, complete with a tin of John West red salmon…

I buttered 6 slices of the batch loaf with Kerrygold real butter, strained the brine from the salmon, eradicated the bone texture and liberally pasted on the salmon, made the tay and got stuck in…

Ye can stick your “Jalopenas” up ye’re jacksies…

A few jalopenos would have made it.

Why didn’t you just stick your gullet into a canal and inhale. It would have been tastier and cheaper-tins of salmon and bread from a shop you don’t even know the name of. For fuck sake.

I’m after ating out herself.

Ya’ reckon , Fuck me Dunph I enjoyed it mightily. I was fucking starved, out all day with a fair share of Christmas trees “seconded” from a Hun’s large plantation close to me, the Kunt is in Dusseldorf or somewhere and won’t miss a score or so…

You must be new here. Are you one of those AFR refugees we took in? You’re attempts at witticisms are simplistic…

But you have 1k. posts, remarkably, given the time of night and my state of drunkeness, it’s the first I’ve ever replied to.

Are you from Tipperary?

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 295214”]

You must be new here. Are you one of those AFR refugees we took in? You’re attempts at witticisms are simplistic…

But you have 1k. posts, remarkably, given the time of night and my state of drunkeness, it’s the first I’ve ever replied to.

Are you from Tipperary?[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“fistoffury, post: 295202”]

There is a good few of them. this one is in canary wharf. the bottle of DOM at 220 quid pushed up the bill really. very good wine though.[/quote]

There really is no need to spend 220 quid on a bottle of wine

[quote=“Fran, post: 295216”]

There really is no need to spend 220 quid on a bottle of wine[/quote]

Ah here fran it was a bottle of champagne.