Ravenous

[quote=“fistoffury, post: 295217”]

Ah here fran it was a bottle of champagne.[/quote]

They don’t do champagne in Kilkenny. After a record equalling All Ireland victory, the lads might chance a Smithwicks shandy and then head back down the fields to pull a calf out of a ditch.

I’m feeling fantastic again after a good nights sleep and am famished ! … I’m gonna eat the fuck out of today.

even worse. were you celebrating anything in particular

:smiley:

In my industry pal you don’t need a reason to celebrate - its all value not cost.

Good for you fist

Genuinely its fairly sick down there - especially in the canary wharf one where you suspect its a daily venture for most of these guys who have no issues dropping 500 quid on lunch.

Not that remarkable seen as you were replying to my first ever reply to you mate-you haven’t really come across my radar yet. Did you come over from AFR the same time as me? You don’t seem to have much respect on here the same as myself-we’ve a lot of work to do to prove ourselves to the forum stalwarts I’m afraid pal.

What line of work are you in? There’s no way fellas could be blowing 500 quid on lunch, unless they’re snorting something.

It’s a different world there Dunph, there are guys in the city of London bankers and the like that are making insane money and literally don’t have the time to spend it.

Finance. that was 500 on a table.

Doesn’t surprise me at all. It’s easily done in London if you’re making good money I’d say

Just had four big cuts of white batch loaf with some egg mayo, potato salad, beetroot and cheese. Followed it up with 2 cups of coffee and four quadruple Belgian chocolate chunk cookies.

Very late lunch so was starving. 2 Donegal catch cod fillets, wholewheat pasta with a jar of sacla sauce, broccoli, sundries tomatoes, spinach, and tomatoes courgettes and peppers that I roasted with the fish.

That sounds disgusting glas

The pasta and a rake of veg or the 2 fish fillets? They weren’t mixed up. Twas very nice. :slight_smile:

Hit the market this morning in my hungover state. Great for picking away at the samples, but ended up buying a load of stuff.

Snacking on some very nice flavoured anchovies from the Olive Co stall.

Fairly easy to drop 50-100 notes in there between eating and buying a few provisions.

It was almost as if the stall holders were giving me free samples in an attempt to make me spend more money.

fuck me thats an abomination of a plate of food i dont know where to start but the standout is putting processed breaded fish with a plate of pasta, you are a sick cunt