Ravenous

sirloin topped with butter sauteed mushrooms and onion, homemade oven wedges, baby spinach salad.

For once my friend we are totally in agreement. The kinda person that would eat that should be kept under some kind medical observation. That’s the kind of reckless abandonment employed by a psychopath.

:smiley:

Just after popping a crumble in the oven

:lol: In a shameless attempt at posting a profit.

was busy all day and only got to eat there at about 3.30, had 3 sausage cheese and red onion sandwiches on a nutty brown loaf out of superquinn.
sausage cheese and onion is a dynamite sandwich

Sounds good mate. I fairly starving here at work. Going to go to the vending machine now and think i will get a pizza later.

Gotham Café. Awesome little joint on South Anne Street. Ridiculously good for the prices they charge.

Had a big bucket of chicken out of KFC

Just breaking into an industrial sized Toblerone to go with a pot of tae

Just had a huge slice of Vienetta after a massive bowl of chilli. The chilli was welded to the pot and herself is out there cleaning it now muttering under her breath and cursing me. :lol:

Gee whizz Flano! It’s only been like that for about 20 years! Did you just get out of the home today.

I know the very thing for that particular problem… Give her a boot up the hole and tell her get on with it

Be a bit nicer to your mother. It is Christmas after all.

I’m not a woman beater.

Mother jokes Fagan?

I’ll fuckin put you in one if you don’t shut the hell up you idiot bastard.

You would yeah. You south side pretty boy.

:lol:

I have a lovely bit of fillet steak for the dinner tonight. Bought it yesterday but was too hungover to eat/savour it. Just have it sitting on the counter now with a bit of olive oil, pepper corn, basil and salt applied to it. Will cook to medium rare in half an hours time or so

Just after finishing a very tasty dinner if i do say so myself (late i know but i only got in at 9.30). Turkey, ham and leek pie bought from butchers, oven chips, carrots and broccoli. You would assume it was dry but no, there was a lovely creamy sauce with the pie that spilled all over the plate when i cut it open.