Ravenous

A family gathering of 10 people were around at our place today…

2 Legs of our own Lamb. Done in a casserole dish for 2.5 hours. Incisions made in the lamb and sprigs of rosemary and small slices of garlic pushed into each incision. 2 Limes also placed in the dish. Some gravy was made with the juice, adding red wine and a spoon of flour.

A 4 stone bag of the Captain Kavanaghs Golden Wonderers got devoured also. Garlic potatoes, Roast Poatatos and Potato stuffin were all in the mix.

Some Carrots with butter and thyme and some steamed brocolli completed the mix.

This was served at 2pm today. I cannot move since not to mind thoughts of eating something else. A large slice of romantica was devoured around 4pm.

Cold lamb sandwiches for the rest of the week :guns:

Enjoying a fine crop of celeraic in various forms from the garden at the moment. Eggplant (Aubergine), Peppers, Sweetcorn, Beetroot, Leek, Carrot and Zucchini also coming through in abundance. Fantastic being able to pick vegetables for the dinner and see them on your plate 30 minutes later.

Tomatoes not ready yet, but I fear a bit of a disaster on the cards this year. I’m getting Heritage varieties next year.

Incredible so much Pinot Noir is made in Australia then Fagan.

I know a guy while on business in England would have two boneless bauquets in kfc and when he arrives at his destination has tea and full swiss roll. All truth.

What in the name of jaysus are you on about :lol:

:pint:

Dunph, why aren’t you on IM? I have some information I need to share with you

Online now mate. I don’t go on sometimes in case the Runt tries to start a conversation with me.

tell your sister, I’ve the car tonight

I had a lovely chilli and garlic stir fry there, very tasty.

Just after having a lovely toasted sandwich from the toasted sandwich maker - ham (two slices), red onion, tomatoe and mustard.

Going to order a takeaway tonight, I don’t really feel like cooking for a have a cold and my throat is sore. What would you recommend guys? I was thinking a curry or something along those lines would be good for my throat given its saucy texture.

Get a beef with black bean sauce from the Chinese, it is very good. Was a while since i had that but had some last night and half tempted to do same again tonight.

Just after receiving this from the takeaway, pal. Looking forward to it.

Yum, yum. That was a great call, The Dunph. :clap:

Just had a feed of pork chops cooked in the oven with cajun and served with natural yogurt, mashed spuds and mixed veg.
Tea and swiss roll after. A noble feed.

:clap:

Just cooked up a few chicken breasts, peppers and onions and turned them into fajitas. Have enough left for tomorrow too. Lovely tack.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 295333”]

Just cooked up a few chicken breasts, peppers and onions and turned them into fajitas. Have enough left for tomorrow too. Lovely tack.[/quote]

What are the chances of them making it to tomorrow though dunph?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

as much chance of seeing a white blackbird…The Munch will have them devoured before the clock strikes 12 tonite…

Onion, garlic and herbs gently fried up in olive oil before adding some chirizo. I then added some baby potatoes I had boiled up in their skinks and cut in half, and also added some peppers and mushrooms and a spoon full of hirissa paste. Added chilli flakes, salt and pepper for seasoning and let it fry away gently for 20 mins stirring occasionally. In the oven I had two chicken breasts stuffed with blue cheese and wrapped in ham.

It was all the ingredients I had at hand and it turned out wonderful, the smokey spiced flavour of the potatoes was perfect with the creamy cheese chicken.

you should addy lentils and potatoe to that…you get a lovely Spanish lentil soup…fookin delish…