Ravenous

FFS.

FOAD

I will be having a beef fillet with a Jamaican pepper crust accompanied by some thai vegetables flavoured with coriander

Garlic, onions, red chili pepper, courgette, grated carrot, cherry tomatoes, seasoned with fresh basil and a bit of cayenne pepper with feta cheese and wholemeal spaghetti. Simple and delicious.

Needing to lose a few pounds actually. Anyone any decent lunch suggestions? Good canned soup (organic stuff from the posh shop near me), popcorn and fruit is what I usually go for. But I’m usually craving a Bagel Factory bagel by 3pm.

Has anyone ever got a large fish and chips from a proper English chippers? Fuck me they give out serious portions that even make me blush. Mounds and mounds of endless chips with a big fish on top all wrapped in about six layers of paper to keep in the salt and vineger. Very tasty stuff, they know how to do good fish and chips here i’ll give them that.

if you spent a fiver in a proper chipper over here you wouldn’t need to eat again til morning

Correct. £4.75 this fish and chips cost and i feel the urge to take a dump after it already and not finished 5mins. Should have taken a photo of the portion size by right and posted it up if i had a camera phone.

They make proper homemade chips as well that remind me of the great Fredas chipper.

Were you after having the mini rolls and tea Dunph.

Salads. Get some quinoa, cous cous and chickpeas, wholewheat pasta or some other healthy base, top with rakes of salad stuff and some tuna or grilled chicken.

Down in cork for the week. My colleague couldn’t be arsed leaving the hotel so we hit the bar for dinner. Orderered a seafood selection. A good chunk of haddock, hake and smoked cod served on champ in a creamy chive sauce with veg. Delicious. Stuffed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 295408”]Down in cork for the week. My colleague couldn’t be arsed leaving the hotel so we hit the bar for dinner. Orderered a seafood selection. A good chunk of haddock, hake and smoked cod served on champ in a creamy chive sauce with veg. Delicious. Stuffed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App[/quote]

Which hotel are you in? Fish sounds lovely.

Ambassador. Lovely hotel. Stayed in the maldron last time but the parking is terrible there.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

Having them as i type now mate as an amazing coincidence.

Wow - what a coincidence!

Who has been editing these tags? I think i will put a few more positive ones on there.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 295408”]Down in cork for the week. My colleague couldn’t be arsed leaving the hotel so we hit the bar for dinner. Orderered a seafood selection. A good chunk of haddock, hake and smoked cod served on champ in a creamy chive sauce with veg. Delicious. Stuffed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App[/quote]

Upgrade your version of the app.

Fine hotel… former mental hospital?

Spent a week there a few years ago and had fish and duck every second night.

Odd combo. What did you have every other night ?

Not that odd when you consider he was in mental hospital.