Ravenous

:lol:

There will be some plop when that load drops. :o

Just had a fry up there - sausages, black and white pudding, fried eggs, beans and some nice brown soda bread. That’s six of the last eight mornings i have had a fry up in the morning. God bless holidays.

What are your thoughts on poached and boiled eggs, Dunph?

God help your arteries.

I would eat both tbh, i am a big fan of eggs. But i don’t eat either of these very often due to the work involved in preparing them. I usually eat scrambled or fried eggs. There is a fresh cream bun in the fridge, is it too early to eat it straight after the breakfast? I am only up 45mins.

It is probably easier and cleaner to poach an egg as opposed to frying one. Tastier too

Eat it up Dunph-shur you’re on your holidays why not treat yourself.

+1, richly deserved too

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 295443”]What are your thoughts on poached and boiled eggs, Dunph?

I would eat both tbh, i am a big fan of eggs. But i don’t eat either of these very often due to the work involved in preparing them. I usually eat scrambled or fried eggs. There is a fresh cream bun in the fridge, is it too early to eat it straight after the breakfast? I am only up 45mins.[/quote]

Get it into ya dunph. You need to keep the pangs away before your lunch in a couple of hours.

Enablers… :popcorn:

Bacon and poached eggs are a wonderful breakfast.

Late gym session this eve so was starved. Got a great Thai takeaway from thai orchid in limerick. The skewered chicken satay to start was the best one I’ve ever had, good generous portion and nice chicken instead of rubbery shite. Pad Thai then and it was a really good authentic version, a good lash of extra chilli flakes over it helped it out too.

I was so hungry tonight I could have eaten a horse. So I had a Mighty Mac from Supermacs.

Weak. Expect better from you fagan

you must not have eaten much thai food if you are praising a take away in Limerick:D

I have. Have you eaten there? Fuck off then. :smiley:

Had the slow cooker out this morning. After a textbook family day (went to woodies, bought paint, went on day trip to farm, daughter screamed like hell on the way home, visited folks, daughter screamed on way home before falling asleep just before we got home) I got home to the beautiful aroma of a lamb tagine. Slightly too much cayenne pepper but the lamb melts in your mouth and the whole thing is deep, rich and wholesome as hell. I fookin love that slow cooker.

Ham, cabbage, spuds (boiled in their skins) and parsley sauce today.
The food of kings, I’d argue.

[quote=“Kid Curry, post: 738300, member: 1397”]Ham, cabbage, spuds (boiled in their skins) and parsley sauce today.
The food of kings, I’d argue.[/quote]

You’d argue? What you have described is the ultimate in pauper food. Now, remove yourself from my forum.