Ravenous

[quote=“Kid Curry, post: 738300, member: 1397”]Ham, cabbage, spuds (boiled in their skins) and parsley sauce today.
The food of kings, I’d argue.[/quote]
A smashing feed there KC

You can get hell out of here too.

Whats up your large ass ?

No, think I won’t…
:slight_smile:

Between a long day’s work and getting the little lady to bed in time for me to watch football, I’ve neglected the eats. It looks like I’m about to tuck into some smoked mackerel and one of my daughter’s creche dinners(beef stew on rice).
Not my finest hour.

I made a big pot of Bolognase sauce there Friday evening, have left said pot sitting on top of the cooker since then with the lid on it. Would it still be alright to eat or do I run the risk of getting food poisoning by heating it up and eating it this evening?

The contents of that pot would be quite dangerous now Chewy.

Will err on the side of cautionso, thanks for the advice

I think you’re probably right when you see what happened Nevin Spence and his family.

Allow food to cool down and then refrigerate chewy-always. I’d fuck that out if I were you.

Such a waste. You could have brought that with you Saturday would have been nicer than those egg sandwiches.

Thought the corned beef ones were smashing. Hadn’t had a corned beef sandwich since i was a chap

Seems like the two lads went on a picnic to the Lake District at the weekend.

We were visiting the Dunph to see was he alright

He can’t have been too impressed with sandwiches.

They were, as we’re those chickens ones. Filled a gap at least. Better than what we get at the pairc.

Try it and let us know how you get on.

Not so fast chewy. unless it’s been in the sun itmight well be ok. This weekend was freezing. boil the fucker slowly and look for any weird small bubbles. if you see these or get a whiff of strange discard it. If not, continue to stew for a while and chow down.

Smelled a bit iffy so I threw it out and had a couple of breaded chicken breasts with some baked beans

My Sunday’s are never complete unless I rob a pack of chewits off the counter there