Ravenous

Good call.

Dunph would have inhaled the lot and licked the pot clean.

Then gone for the mini rolls…

This thread hasn’t been bumped in the bones of 11 days in Dunph’s absence. Am ravenous this morning for some unknown reason. Just had a KitKat there with a mug of tea. A very underrated bar is the KitKat

Not a good call-breaded chicken and beans is a very fattening meal.

For the record, I had one of Rachel Allen’s signature sandwiches in O’Briens yesterday, the pulled pork with apple and someorother slaw. I was very unimpressed for my €5.95.

Worth noting though is the Aubergine Parmigiano that I cooked on Monday with herself, which featured in the Guardian’s 10 Mediterranean dishes to help you live longer.
A bit of prep involved but piece of piss to put together and it was superb. Aubergines, a good tomato sauce and mozz+parmesan. Serve it up with some crusty olive bread from M&S and a glass of red. You’ll feel like Roberto Mancini by the time you’re three-quarters way through.

I’m ravenous and it’s still 90 minutes to lunch.
All that’s in the kitchen is some biscotti, I don’t see how I’ll make it through to 1 o’clock.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 745797, member: 181”]I’m ravenous and it’s still 90 minutes to lunch.
All that’s in the kitchen is some biscotti, I don’t see how I’ll make it through to 1 o’clock.[/quote]
Keep a bag of almonds in your desk drawer like I do Runt-munch a handful of them always works for me if I’m hungry at this time of day.

Almonds are shit.

Is the L silent? What’s the story with that like?

[quote=“The Runt, post: 745812, member: 181”]Almonds are shit.

Is the L silent? What’s the story with that like?[/quote]
Almonds are delicious Runt. I never knew the L was silent-it’s pronounced AL-monds no?

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 745792, member: 129”]For the record, I had one of Rachel Allen’s signature sandwiches in O’Briens yesterday, the pulled pork with apple and someorother slaw. I was very unimpressed for my €5.95.

Worth noting though is the Aubergine Parmigiano that I cooked on Monday with herself, which featured in the Guardian’s 10 Mediterranean dishes to help you live longer.
A bit of prep involved but piece of piss to put together and it was superb. Aubergines, a good tomato sauce and mozz+parmesan. Serve it up with some crusty olive bread from M&S and a glass of red. You’ll feel like Roberto Mancini by the time you’re three-quarters way through.[/quote]

What red would you drink the melanzana parmigiana with Thraw. It’s a great dish by the way.

Rachel Allen is a chancer like the rest of her family and pulled pork is a disgusting meat. The only reason you can pull it is that it has been cooked for too long.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 745843, member: 706”]What red would you drink the melanzana parmigiana with Thraw. It’s a great dish by the way.

Rachel Allen is a chancer like the rest of her family and pulled pork is a disgusting meat. The only reason you can pull it is that it has been cooked for too long.[/quote]
Pulled pork is mouthwatering Fagan. I did a slow roasted shoulder of pork a couple of weeks ago. 6 hours I had the cunt in the oven-fucking delicious. Avoca do a very tasty pulled pork sandwich but at the guts of €6 for essentially a bla with a bit of pork, it is extortionate.

Horsebox likes pulled pork. There’s a surprise.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 745843, member: 706”]What red would you drink the melanzana parmigiana with Thraw. It’s a great dish by the way.

Rachel Allen is a chancer like the rest of her family and pulled pork is a disgusting meat. The only reason you can pull it is that it has been cooked for too long.[/quote]

We had a French red from M&S. Twas a tenner on special offer. I think it may have been a Côtes du Rhône. It’s a very moreish dish though, and personally, I’d probably prefer a very light wine or just plain tap water to wash it down. It can be a bit salty depending on how vigorously one salts the Aubergine or how much Mozzarella one uses. We left the eggplant a good half hour covered in the stuff to remove the bitterness. Was probably a bit much.

There’s no need to be so cutting Fagan.

Is it still an omelette if you dont fold it over?

Yes.

I never fold mine.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 746209, member: 168”]Yes.

I never fold mine.[/quote]

Had a nice one there. Chorizo, red onion, rosemary, green peppers, chilli, cherry tomatoes with cheddar on top

Nice to yourself aren’t you, mate?

Chirizo makes something like that.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 746218, member: 168”]Nice to yourself aren’t you, mate?

Chirizo makes something like that.[/quote]

I had a serious mornings training done. I deserved it