Ravenous

Two fillets of lemon sole with hand it chips and veg. Made a simple but tasty meunière sauce to go with the fish.

What was in the manure sauce runt?

Melt some butter in the pan the fish was cooked in, let it froth, then add a good squeeze of lemon juice and chopped parsley. That’s it.

I’ll have a cup of tea and a star bar now

The new dunph :clap:

The Runt is mad about fish

What a lunch I am after having. Was taken to this barbeque joint. The waiters come to the table with big skewers of meat and cut you off a piece. Loads of different types of Beef, Chicken, German sausage, Pork, Lamb. Must have had 20 different cuts of meat, all of which were cooked to perfection.

To top it all off then they brought round a roasted Pineapple on a skewer and cut off a couple of pieces of that, unbelievably tender and juicy.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 747597, member: 1137”]What a lunch I am after having. Was taken to this barbeque joint. The waiters come to the table with big skewers of meat and cut you off a piece. Loads of different types of Beef, Chicken, German sausage, Pork, Lamb. Must have had 20 different cuts of meat, all of which were cooked to perfection.

To top it all off then they brought round a roasted Pineapple on a skewer and cut off a couple of pieces of that, unbelievably tender and juicy.[/quote]
Brazilian rodizio? Where chewy?

Brazil

:rolleyes:

Savage lunch there again today. 8 of us in the group, they brought out 20 sirloin steaks, each about 5 ounces each on two racks with some hot coals or the like underneath to keep them warm. 10 were topped with onions and the other 10 topped with cheese and onions. First one i got was just onions and was perfectly cooked medium rare and delicious accompanied with rice, chips and an array of options for side salad, second one had the cheese and onion top, was the far side of medium but the cheese was melted in from the heat and was delicious as well, had a third one but it was well done at that stage and took me an age to chew and eat. Had banana pieces covered in some form of a light caramal syrup.

Serious feed, how the fuck I am going to last 4 and a half more hours here without nodding off is beyond me

Where was this?

I’ve a nice pot of chilli simmering away. Loaded with spice… I’m gonna wreck the place!

keep up

I think he is trying to be jocular

succeeding bro, succeeding.

Just had a great feed of bacon and cabbage and spuds and for dessert ill be having some stewed rhubarb and ambrosia custard

roast beef with roast potatoes, mashed potatoe, roasted carrots & parsnips, mushy peas, mashed turnip and gravey.

followed by apple Tart with a generous serving of cream.

followed by a selection of cheeses

[quote=“Fran, post: 749717, member: 110”]roast beef with roast potatoes, mashed potatoe, roasted carrots & parsnips, mushy peas, mashed turnip and gravey.

followed by apple Tart with a generous serving of cream.

followed by a selection of cheeses[/quote]

WTF?

I had 2 servings of Toblerone cheescake after dinner last night… as tasty a desert as I have ever eaten.

Has Sushi last night.

Horrible, horrible shite