Ravenous

FAO The Runt- Next time you are passing Zest Cafe pop in and get one of their crumbles take away… Unreal.

Which one is Zest?

Peoples park/ Art museum.

Sure I’d never be up that way. I have no business in the Georgian Quarter

Make it your business pal… The fashion quarter is looking well these days by the by.

You know the Olive Co. that have the big stall in the market? I highly recommend you pick up the Harrisa paste that they sell. It’s fantastic rubbed on chicken. The tub is only €2 and you get plenty out of it.

I’ll look into it. I know a young wan that works it.

O’Neills dry cure rashers on turnover bread. Proper rashers that aren’t pumped full of brine and that are the same size at the end of the cooking process as at the start. Beautiful with the black crustiness of the turnover

Roasted 2 Chickens today as family were over. Glazed in olive oil and thyme and placed in oven for 2 hours. a few streaky rashers placed on top also. Both chickens were stuffed with sausage stuffing.

Carrots, Brocolli, garlic potatoes, dumplings and roast potatoes.

Baileys Cheescake for desert. washed down with lazette coffee.

I’ve a green and blacks easter egg to face into yet.

What is turnover bread Fagan ODowd?

Turkey is en route. I am salivating.

Had a great feed of turkey, followed by jelly & ice cream. Thrown down now with a bottle of wine

Turkey, spiced beef, ham, spuds, bread sauce, sprouts, gravy… Stuffed.

Just back from thurles and the mother had turkey, ham, roast potato, potato stuffing, sweet potato, butternut squash, bread stuffing and gravy cooked. There is an upside down pear and apple cake in the oven.

Its good to be home :clap:

Harney’s?

Yesterday evening’s feast consisted of Prawn noodle soup followed by roast leg on lamb with roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and celeriac, mushy peas and gravy.

Chocolate orange cheese cake for desert, it was unreal. followed by a selection of cheeses.

All washed down with plenty of wine, port and an Irish coffee to finish it off.

Hickeys

Just had a bit of Lidl Hereford Rib Eye. Soaked in some olive oil, red wine, crushed garlic and pepper for hour before hand and then done on the barby for 3 mins each side.

served with sauted mushrooms, fried onions be 3 potato waffles (no spuds in the house).

Fit for nothing now only couch…

Marinating steak:rolleyes:

I have become a big fan of sliced pepperoni recently. A lovely little accompaniment with a bit of pasta or scrambled egg

I had a craving all day for a cheese and onion crisp sambo with cheddar cheese… I gave in.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 757955, member: 1137”]Marinating steak:rolleyes:

[/quote]

Get over it to fuck.