Ravenous

Informative.

Cauliflower is great in a curry

its unreal, Im ateing by the bucket-load in my curries lately, its also a superfood

1 Like

Would cauliflower cheese by very good for you so?

only if its organic

Breakfast of champions

5 Likes

More cheese? You must be choking on your own cholesterol at this stage…your levels of it must be through the roof. You’re a heart attack waiting to happen, pal.

Are you still drinking milk out of the carton with your breakfast?

that was my dinner pal, i’d only have a few slugs it if was a curry or nice bit of stew

cheese contain essential fats, not cholesterol inducing fats, you really need to educate yourself

What cheese are you eating?

goats cheese with a shaving of Parmigiano Reggiano on top

1 Like

Goats cheese? Which brand?

its from a farmers market

2 Likes

So along with your Reggiano It’s probably loaded with rennet… You might as well be biting into a burger… Not only are your cholesterol levels through the roof but you are devouring animals too.

Just let it go you were made to look like a fool last night. Take it on the chin. Stop digging and digging.

What are you going on about? I’m merely trying to help @Tassotti down the right road here and offer him real dietary advice. Something you certainly know nothing about. I’m happy to guide you too should you want it.

I’ll take my chances on my own.

You’re showing your ignorance once again. I’m here when you’re ready.

Time for the dinner lads

2 Likes

Is that some halloumi cheese on the side? looks good,

I’m roasting a bit of cauliflower in spices to have with a very unhealthy buttery milky mash, homemade mushy peas with mint and a roast chicken, will do a gravy from the bottom of the roasting dish.