Ravenous

Unreal!

It won’t stick together if you don’t overcook it. You’re the one who started the name calling fucko now wind your neck in before I run you out of this thread as well.

I went roaster last night. What the fuck did I buy 2 pizzas for. Heading the Manchester now. Sure I can leave it here and ate when I get back on Monday. It would be alright wouldn’t it lads?

8 Likes

It’ll be grand. Just wrap it in tinfoil. Do you know what tinfoil is

1 Like

Of course he does - he’s from Clare. Tinfoil is used in moderation that side of the Shannon. The following photos were taken in Co. Tipperary:

I thought Tassoti was a success story who appreciated the finer things in life.
That cheap laminate floor is like something you’d see in a council house bedroom.

2 Likes

How do you define success pal?

1 Like

Same as anyone else would mate, it’s a word.

Haven’t read an awful lot here but it seemed he’s not usually afraid to spend a few bob on something decent. Maybe I’ve confused him, I wouldn’t put that floor in the doghouse.

Ah here. I have achieved spiritual fulfillment. That my friends is success. Only roastera are concerned with material shite.

2 Likes

Chinese New Year here, absolutely bursting after this feast.

o

6 Likes

The Chinese can do amazing things with dogs these days.

Singapore is a different country mate.

Pretty much all of that looks disgusting. I wouldn’t touch any of it with a fucking barge pole.
The Chinese really are a disgusting bunch of fuckers who’d ate anything.

1 Like

Duck, scallops, meatball soup, broccoli. mushrooms etc look disgusting mate? Well if you say so.

1 Like

I think you’ll find it’s not mate. It’s all part of ‘Chinkialand’.

1 Like

My apologies mate, what part of China is Singapore in?

Chinese New year you say?

I’m sure the Chinese have a lot going for them but their food is not one of thi.

Yeah mate, Chinese New Year is celebrated in a number of countries outside of China, like Malaysia, Korea, Singapore etc.

Sound. Enjoy your Chinese New year celebrations and enjoy your Chinese food.

1 Like